• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD - Daredevil #1 Rocky Mountain Pedigree

29 posts in this topic

Been awhile since I have posted on the boards. I am selling my grail since I plan to get married soon and I need to start thinking of paying for the expenses hehe. Heres the deal, I am from the Philippines and the book is here with me and I do not trust the Philippine Mail system at all. My uncle is going to fly to the States where he lives in NYC (flies back and forth). He arrives September 30. If the buyer and I have an agreement then my uncle will bring it with him and mail it as soon as he arrives.

Shipping is to be paid by the buyer. Will be shipped anyway he/she wishes

Paypal (my uncles account, E-transfer, cash all accepted. Meet ups in NYC can be arranged too.

Price $9000 $7600 or BEST OFFER (I know kinda high but PM me your offers. This book needs to go!)

2r4vwnM.jpg

ZuqrVcc.jpg

KAiwbRY.jpg

I can serve as a reference here that this is totally legit. I did a deal with him and went to his uncle's house in Queens to do the deal in person. His uncle is a really nice guy too and if I was in the market for this book I would have zero hesitation doing another deal here.

I can serve as a reference here that this is totally legit. I did a deal with him and went to his uncle's house in Queens to do the deal in person. His uncle is a really nice guy too and if I was in the market for this book I would have zero hesitation doing another deal here.

Hi David! Thanks for those kind words! :)

Ok, ok, it's been a wild week, buttttt...

I'll take it per PM

Whewwwewwww!!!!

j8WFWo8.gif

This is awesome. Thanks fellas. It's definitely a big Dawg, and I will be proud to own it. I wanted a 9.0 for a while, and this of course exceeded my expectations.