• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baltimore Comic-Con will Still be a 3 day con, Sept. 22-24, 2017
4 4

190 posts in this topic

On 7/29/2017 at 9:55 AM, Sal said:

me and Chrisco will be casing the bars around the harbour after the Con closes in the hopes of spotting Ms. Carter out and about in her natural habitat.  we haven't decided who is going in and who is the wingman yet, but we have plenty of time to work out details like that

Stalkers

Just moved to Maryland last week and already booked a hotel for the weekend near the convention center. Will probably only hit the con for Saturday  (gotta spend some quality time with the fam!) but hoping to meet up with some of you questionable internet people over the weekend if not on the con floor)

Looking to buy a dealers badge for the show since Murphman is not setting up this year just to spite me :cry:  just kidding no but I do want a badge and I'm willing to pay!

On 8/22/2017 at 3:50 PM, bluehorseshoe said:

Contemplating a FM auto ticket for $100.  Assuming this is a finite opportunity to purchase the autograph, would you line up first thing when the show starts, or wait until towards the end of the show?  Never done a 1-day auto opportunity before, thoughts? 

I believe his signing times are at the very beginning of the show but maybe he's also signing later in the day?