• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The X-23 Thread
2 2

321 posts in this topic

The cover is a Mattina variant. It depicts part of the VenomVerse story line where X is trying to escape and in the process comes in contact with the xenomorph symbiant we all know. Loose, cuz I haven't read it yet due it soon being released.

On 6/7/2017 at 2:27 PM, drotto said:

The original cover art to NYX 3 just sold for over $71000.

Josh Middleton's art is pretty rare to come up for sale (he doesn't have a huge amount of published US work) and this is kind of his ONLY really important piece

On 2017-05-28 at 8:00 AM, Comics181 said:

I think X-23 has a unique personality that separates her from Wolverine enough to make an interesting character but keeps her roots very clearly shown

I dont know....in the movie, she didn't talk too much, great chemistry between her and Hugh. If the writing is great, it may do good. 

Aside from NYX, any other X-23 good/great stories out there???

On 6/11/2017 at 5:53 PM, combiner11 said:

I dont know....in the movie, she didn't talk too much, great chemistry between her and Hugh. If the writing is great, it may do good. 

Aside from NYX, any other X-23 good/great stories out there???

The whole 2008 X-Force series is pretty awesome

2 hours ago, combiner11 said:

Agreed... 2008 X-Force series is a great read... BUT it's not an X-23 solo read. You got Wolverine (Logan), Archangel, Domino, etc... X-23 was a member. I don't remember having read an X-23 solo stories in X-Force??

"Not forgotten" Is a good story arc in X-Force about X-23. Issues 19 & 20