• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The X-23 Thread
2 2

321 posts in this topic

what website has these for sale other than ebay?

http://shop.comicxposure.com/VENOM-MADNESS_c256.htm?sortOrder=1

Really? :facepalm:

Going to have to agree, comicxposure is known for never sending out orders. Last experience I had with them was unpleasant to say the least. I had to open up a case with paypal. Stay away, and just eat the relatively cheap ebay price.

what website has these for sale other than ebay?

http://shop.comicxposure.com/VENOM-MADNESS_c256.htm?sortOrder=1

Really? :facepalm:

Going to have to agree, comicxposure is known for never sending out orders. Last experience I had with them was unpleasant to say the least. I had to open up a case with paypal. Stay away, and just eat the relatively cheap ebay price.

Ditto. Worst service.

The big boy still has them up for pre-order.

Ordering rules for Venomized variants is similar to other themed variants such as Skottie Young Baby, Hip Hop or Action Figure. Retailer can order as many as they like as long as orders for the the regular cover meet or exceed xx% of insert_comic_book_here.

Given Midtown offers the same 15% discount on these variants regardless if you preorder or purchase after release, I'd probably just wait until release to get free shipping.

Ordering rules for Venomized variants is similar to other themed variants such as Skottie Young Baby, Hip Hop or Action Figure. Retailer can order as many as they like as long as orders for the the regular cover meet or exceed xx% of insert_comic_book_here.

Given Midtown offers the same 15% discount on these variants regardless if you preorder or purchase after release, I'd probably just wait until release to get free shipping.

True, or just wait a month and get them cheaper. hm

These will not be hard to find. No incentive ratio, they released all the covers during pre-order, people on here are already talking about it. That's like the kiss of death.

These will not be hard to find. No incentive ratio, they released all the covers during pre-order, people on here are already talking about it. That's like the kiss of death.

Some of them look pretty nice. Remember Gwenpool's Secret Secret Wars, it only takes one to hit.

Some of them look pretty nice. Remember Gwenpool's Secret Secret Wars, it only takes one to hit.

True that was the "Gwen" month.

There are 3 that I like a lot. If we look at that model, the two obvious ones hit, Venom & Deadpool. The Venom Deadpool in this lot is not great art, IMO, and it has already been done. Could there be a Wolverine Venom? Sure, why not.

There are 3 that I like a lot. If we look at that model, the two obvious ones hit, Venom & Deadpool. The Venom Deadpool in this lot is not great art, IMO, and it has already been done. Could there be a Wolverine Venom? Sure, why not.

There's Old Man Logan and X-23. Take your pick. :)

Edited by aerischan

No, I'll stick with the Wolverine. There isn't an X-23 series and Logan is, well Logan.

No, I'll stick with the Wolverine. There isn't an X-23 series and Logan is, well Logan.

I meant for the Venomized variants, you have All-New Wolverine (X-23) and Old Man Logan available. Alas, the Old Man Logan Venomized cover art kinda sucks.

Will probably get AN Wolverine (Mattina), ASM:RYV (Ramos) and Gamora (Hans). Not a fan of the rest.

Nice Ed McGuinness variant available at Hall of Comics. The 500 print run variant with Deadpool in the corner is sold out but I bought the regular cover.

Hulk_zpsn56so8h1.jpg

Received my copies last night and they look pretty good. NM for sure! So, I am pleased with the condition of the books. Also, they did pack them extremely well.