• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The X-23 Thread
2 2

321 posts in this topic

I guess my question is how common was the error and the hit it takes on value?

There are 40 qualified graded CGC books. There is no way to tell what caused them to be qualified. It could be an unverified signature (likely most of them) or it could be a manufacturing defect like yours.

Missing a page wrap I would think does not happen very often. It would be less valuable, IMO.

Hope you're all loaded up after this new trailer!

That is the most bombass thing I've seen in a long time.

That's a nice trailer for sure I'm just worried that the studio just like Marvel is showing us too much and that's about all the action in the movie. hm

Loving what I've seen so far. I wish they had access to the main Marvel U characters so they could do the original Old Man Logan story but this looks very good. They can fit this in better with their other movies too since it isn't so far in the future.

The trailer looks good which is why this will probably be the lowest box office Wolverine movie yet. :( I thought X-Men: First Class was the best X-Men movie and look where it ended up at the box office. At the bottom.

The trailer looks good which is why this will probably be the lowest box office Wolverine movie yet. :( I thought X-Men: First Class was the best X-Men movie and look where it ended up at the box office. At the bottom.

Being that it's Rated R, it could easily end up lower than the others.

Being that it's Rated R, it could easily end up lower than the others.

I think they've learned the wrong lesson from Deadpool's success if this movie is released as rated R.

Edited by rjrjr