2 book lot For Sale: Iron Man #1 and Marvel Premiere #47 (Ant Man)

7 posts in this topic

91 posts

I have this 2 book lot for sale, asking $210 shipped in the U.S. First is Iron Man #1, first solo series. Next is Marvel Premiere #47, first Scott Lang as Ant Man. Please see pictures. Both books are complete. Not looking to break up the lot. First to claim in thread gets them. Once claimed, please PM me the email address to send a PayPal payment request to. I'll wait 3 hours from sending the request for payment, and after that the books are again available if not paid for. Please PM any questions. Thanks.

2r5ce4w.jpg

smbzt5.jpg

257gg2b.jpg

2a5n3p.jpg

23,356 posts

kinda surprised no one has grabbed this...GLWTS

42,270 posts
I have this 2 book lot for sale, asking $210 shipped in the U.S. First is Iron Man #1, first solo series. Next is Marvel Premiere #47, first Scott Lang as Ant Man. Please see pictures. Both books are complete. Not looking to break up the lot. First to claim in thread gets them. Once claimed, please PM me the email address to send a PayPal payment request to. I'll wait 3 hours from sending the request for payment, and after that the books are again available if not paid for. Please PM any questions. Thanks.

2r5ce4w.jpg

smbzt5.jpg

257gg2b.jpg

2a5n3p.jpg

:takeit: per PM

10,003 posts

Oh, wow. I sent a offer on this on the day it was listed but someone had posted a takeit. I assumed it was gone. Guess it fell through.

91 posts

Yeah, this one went through a couple twists and turns, mostly Paypal not playing nice. They are now sold and paid for. Thanks to all for interest.