• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seven to Eternity Thread
2 2

205 posts in this topic

On 11/2/2017 at 11:45 AM, aardvark88 said:

For those collectors in the Pacific Northwest, writer Rick Remember (Seven to Eternity, Uncanny X-force, Image, Dark Horse) will be signing at Golden Age Collectables on Granville St in downtown Vancouver, BC Sat. Nov. 11/17 about 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. This is the same weekend as Fan Expo Vancouver for those in town. :acclaim:

Saw this on his insta this weekend! The Deadly Class cast was there too right? Hopefully he makes it to C2E2 this next April...

22 minutes ago, Polirer said:

I believe February or March. That’s from Opena’s rep.

I love this series, but I do feel like the multiple hiatus is hurting it a bit.

Edited by kevhtx

1 minute ago, kevhtx said:

I love this series, but I do feel like the multiple hiatus is hurting it a bit.

I haven't followed the book closely - is the breaks for Opena to catch up? I don't know how fast he is, I just assume he can't do one of these issues in a month.

1 minute ago, Wolverinex said:

I think it is... sadly... Is he known for that?

I don't know, this is the first book of his I've read as it came out, and his art is highly detailed - that takes time. So I wouldn't be surprised if he can't do a book in a month, but I really don't know. Some of my favorites can't manage it, Tradd Moore most prominently. 

1 minute ago, SquareChaos said:

I don't know, this is the first book of his I've read as it came out, and his art is highly detailed - that takes time. So I wouldn't be surprised if he can't do a book in a month, but I really don't know. Some of my favorites can't manage it, Tradd Moore most prominently. 

Yeah, I understand that as well... and I hated the guest artist... I just wished they would do something like release once every two months instead so there's still some regularity. .... the random breaks kill me

9 hours ago, thpike said:

Saw this on his insta this weekend! The Deadly Class cast was there too right? Hopefully he makes it to C2E2 this next April...

Yes, some collector/dealers got up to 8 signatures from the "Deadly Class" cast Signature Series, as Cgc popped over as witnesses from Vancouver Fan Expo even though this store signing was not part of Fan expo.

28 minutes ago, ParamagicFF said:

Several other Remender books, though none quite as compelling as this one IMO.

I finished Fear Agent a little while back... I really loved that whole series. Luckily a lot of Remender's work is on Hoopla so I pull a lot of that to read. I also subscribed to The Realm and really liking that. It's just kinda up my alley I guess.