• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seven to Eternity Thread
2 2

205 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Polirer said:

I have 1-4 coming to read, so I can jump on this band wagon. Picked up 9.8 cgc 1a. And order 5a and 5 Foil. Anyone else getting 5 Foil?

Yeah, the prices on the 1A dipped just slightly recently so it was a good time to buy. 9.8's were over $200 slabbed for a while. I think when the series picks back up with 5, I think it might sneak back up. The foil will probably be a good buy as well. I believe its the first ratio variant for this series?? I grabbed a signed one from Rich and then a raw one off eBay.

Edited by kevhtx

16 hours ago, kevhtx said:

Yeah, the prices on the 1A dipped just slightly recently so it was a good time to buy. 9.8's were over $200 slabbed for a while. I think when the series picks back up with 5, I think it might sneak back up. The foil will probably be a good buy as well. I believe its the first ratio variant for this series?? I grabbed a signed one from Rich and then a raw one off eBay.

I missed the ones Rich was selling. Had to get my foil through a comic guy I've bought ratio variants from, always come in as 9.8 candidates, if it needs a press I'll send it to Rich. How about the Opena Sketchbook? Just picked that up off eBay 9.8 this morning. Predates #1.

13 minutes ago, Polirer said:

I missed the ones Rich was selling. Had to get my foil through a comic guy I've bought ratio variants from, always come in as 9.8 candidates, if it needs a press I'll send it to Rich. How about the Opena Sketchbook? Just picked that up off eBay 9.8 this morning. Predates #1.

That wasn't necessarily a ratio variant but those were very limited. Great book to have. I think those were only available at NYCC?

I had one at one point and flipped it for $500 on ebay. The price on those spiked for a bit so I had to sell. I had another one and it got lost in the mail. :facepalm:

1 hour ago, kevhtx said:

That wasn't necessarily a ratio variant but those were very limited. Great book to have. I think those were only available at NYCC?

I had one at one point and flipped it for $500 on ebay. The price on those spiked for a bit so I had to sell. I had another one and it got lost in the mail. :facepalm:

Right it wasn't a ratio variant, could be considered ashcan, maybe? Yeah I paid $300.

Hey guys.  As long as this topic is going on....I picked up some more sketchbooks from Jerome.  I picked up about 10-15 of em when we had lunch on Monday.  I will be bringing them to Chicago with me next weekend along with some signed artist editions if anyone is interested.  

I will post some pics when I can.  

Edited by Kwan Chang

9 minutes ago, Kwan Chang said:

Hey guys.  As long as this topic is going on....I picked up some more sketchbooks from Jerome.  I picked up about 10-15 of em when we had lunch on Monday.  I will be bringing them to Chicago with me next weekend along with some signed artist editions if anyone is interested.  

I will post some pics when can.  

Is the OA for this book fully digital?

3 hours ago, Kwan Chang said:

All the art for this series is drawn traditionally.   Jerome used pencil and ink on 11x17 boards !

as soon as he is ready to sell em.  I will have them for sale on my website.

Has he sold any of his previous work on books with Remender? I've never seen any of it for sale, but then again I had never seen your site as his rep in my google searching.

Oh my...that's a tantalizing picture.   Between these pictures and the new issue it's been quite a day for this book.  

Can't wait to have a chance to pick one of those up!  Thanks for sharing.

16 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

Ive never understood why any artist would go digital the loss of income alone I think
would make most rethink.

For most it isn't a ton of extra income - few want the vast majority of modern OA. They can pencil more pages in less time digitally (typically), so that is what they tend towards. Inking doesn't seem to receive quite the productivity boost, so thankfully we still get a lot of blue line and ink.

11 hours ago, Kwan Chang said:

I have sold both his avengers and and infinity artwork.  

He has never sold any x-force nor his seven to eternity artwork

but look what I just picked up from him

IMG_3446.JPG

Do you happen to know about his Fear Agent art?