• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seven to Eternity Thread
2 2

205 posts in this topic

Did anyone catch Tradd Moore's variant cover for #9?  He is quickly becoming one of my favorite modern artists. I simultaneously wish he were able to work more quickly while also dreading the day that someone suggests he lay off a little bit so he can produce more pages.

tumblr_oodfqfU80O1syrv2ho1_1280.jpg

Yeah, I think so too. Some of the variants covers, I haven't really liked. I dont care for the Noto #5. I loved the Canate #2 cover and Rich is getting it signed for me at C2E2 this weekend after getting Remender to sign it for me last weekend.

I think if it has and it was public knowledge it would be posted in this thread or on this board somewhere. Haven't seen that info. If/when it does, expect some of the issues value to go up.

FYI guys, I got a bunch of S2E issues 1-3 signed by Remender for my PC, but I also got some to sell on eBay to cover my own costs. CGC 9.8. I figure theres not a big demand so not starting a thread here on the boards, but if you are interested, PM me. You can go see them on eBay (just search for my seller name kevhtx or just look for seven to eternity signed books by remender). Ill cut boardies a good deal. ;)

I just checked.  I didn't really notice a big drop.  Leveled-off, maybe?  It's a fantastic book, but probably too cerebral for most to follow on a monthly basis.  I'd imagine the TPBs will be successful.

2 hours ago, Ecranu said:

I just checked.  I didn't really notice a big drop.  Leveled-off, maybe?  It's a fantastic book, but probably too cerebral for most to follow on a monthly basis.  I'd imagine the TPBs will be successful.

okay cool.  I love the series... don't like the new guest artist, but really enjoying it too. 

Just so you know.  This is the last issue of the story arc.

Instead of the regular blue cover which comes out a week after the show, Jerome will have a VERY limited "RED" edition at the Toronto FanExpo.

Please forgive the bad scan.

35_seventoeternity09_R.jpg

Edited by Kwan Chang

2 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Is this an ungoing series or limited?

this issue is the finale of this story arc. 

it is an ongoing series............  but they are going to take some time off so jerome can get ahead of schedule............... they will re-solicit when he has a couple of issues already drawn.

9 hours ago, Kwan Chang said:

this issue is the finale of this story arc. 

it is an ongoing series............  but they are going to take some time off so jerome can get ahead of schedule............... they will re-solicit when he has a couple of issues already drawn.

Seems like a great time to get some of that OA out into the world  hm

7 minutes ago, SquareChaos said:

Seems like a great time to get some of that OA out into the world  hm

if he were only interested in selling em.

remember....he has EVERY uncanny x-force page hes ever drawn !!  hes never sold anything from that run.

sadly.....seems seven to eternity is down that same line.

one can hope sometime soon ! :)

For those collectors in the Pacific Northwest, writer Rick Remember (Seven to Eternity, Uncanny X-force, Image, Dark Horse) will be signing at Golden Age Collectables on Granville St in downtown Vancouver, BC Sat. Nov. 11/17 about 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. This is the same weekend as Fan Expo Vancouver for those in town. :acclaim: