• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pedigree trying to sell art now?
3 3

229 posts in this topic

On 9/13/2016 at 11:22 AM, Randy Lawrence said:

Mitch,

I didn't think you were one of these people who have nothing better to do with their time but person_without_enough_empathy and moan on these boards! Are you really going to go as far as say such silly things? Doug had a bad situation happen to him almost 20 years ago! Since then he started by himself Pedigree Comics. He has turned that business into a very successful business and is thought of very highly by dealers and customers alike. Knowing me as long as you do, and after all the business I have given you over the many many years........do you think I would go into a business with someone I didnt trust...or didnt like the way he did business? So you have to announce you arent "going to bid or consign" on such a silly platfrom like this for the world to read? I thought you had more class than that. Shame on you.

Randy

This "silly" platform (board) is very influential in sharing info with the type of collectors that might be interested in doing business with you. Emotional and thoughtless postings are hard to over come. I'm willing to keep an open mind. We have Private message to call people out on "personal" hurts. Knowing when to PM or Post is the key to survival here.

Continue to point out the positives of this new adventure and you may win some folks over. Dismiss the board at your own risk.

3 hours ago, grapeape said:

This "silly" platform (board) is very influential in sharing info with the type of collectors that might be interested in doing business with you. Emotional and thoughtless postings are hard to over come. I'm willing to keep an open mind. We have Private message to call people out on "personal" hurts. Knowing when to PM or Post is the key to survival here.

Continue to point out the positives of this new adventure and you may win some folks over. Dismiss the board at your own risk.

This "adventure" of theirs was a complete bust.
There hasn't been any word of an art auction in over a year.
Who's gonna consign art to them? The Brothers of Destruction?
I've had my own problems with Randy, but was still going to give them a try on some cheap material. But after I read what his boss did, I reconsidered.

MI

6 hours ago, Crowzilla said:

This.

Stealing money from the elderly is as low as it gets.

It amazes me that anyone would trust him with something of value, let alone continue to deal with him.

He also stole money from Kids, so I guess he is an equal opportunity thief.  (Counts 47 and 48 of his disbarment specifically state that he worked to assist clients in hiding funds to avoid paying alimony and child support.)

27 minutes ago, artdealer said:

This "adventure" of theirs was a complete bust.
There hasn't been any word of an art auction in over a year.
Who's gonna consign art to them? The Brothers of Destruction?
I've had my own problems with Randy, but was still going to give them a try on some cheap material. But after I read what his boss did, I reconsidered.

MI

lol these things have a way of sorting themselves out don't they? You definitely hit them in the gut but the truth hurts sometimes.

5 hours ago, jaybuck43 said:

He also stole money from Kids, so I guess he is an equal opportunity thief.  (Counts 47 and 48 of his disbarment specifically state that he worked to assist clients in hiding funds to avoid paying alimony and child support.)

Thank you for pointing that out. Helping deadbeat dads keep money from feeding their children is also a despicable act.

It's no wonder that not a single person testified or wrote a letter of support on his behalf.

1 hour ago, Crowzilla said:
7 hours ago, jaybuck43 said:

Thank you for pointing that out. Helping deadbeat dads keep money from feeding their children is also a despicable act.

It's no wonder that not a single person testified or wrote a letter of support on his behalf.

and his consignment director is an imbecile. You need but read the STOLEN BATMAN thread in Gold.