• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOW VENOM #1 Gabriele Dell’Otto Color B&W Secret Variants
1 1

524 posts in this topic

Does anybody know how limited the Rick Leonardi cover is? I can't seem to find any info about this cover version.

Same as the others. That's about the smallest you can go with Marvel.

Thanks for the reply, but I noticed Midtown & TFAW never offered it.

It was available at DCBS at a premium. I had 25 copies ordered until they can canceled all but one.

Hey Guys----

Some info on the Scorpion Variant as that is our baby.........

The Secret is limited to 500 copies.

The Black and white is 1500

The Color is 3K

We are selling 100 presales and have like 15 left to go.

Then we might do another 100 presales after Art is released.........(I got a sneak peak and it is AWESOME!)

And yes we will be doing blue label and cgc ss copies. Likely 50 total of each one.

We have a partner who bought in and gets 100 out of our 500 so we will have 400 total copies in our stock.

Email us and tell us your a boardmember!!!!. Someone else got a dinged up one before and we hooked him up. We are just starting out and we want to impress everyone and not have an unsatisfied customer. :)

I was tempted with the Clayton Crain cover, but everyone turned me off from comicxposure. I picked up the Dell'otto when it was first available for pre sale, and the Horn as they were both reasonably priced. But it seems many of these variants are really over priced from the door.

Edit: It shows I am replying to NYComics. I am not, I wanted to be clear on that.

Edited by The Resurrection

Does anybody know how limited the Rick Leonardi cover is? I can't seem to find any info about this cover version.

Same as the others. That's about the smallest you can go with Marvel.

Thanks for the reply, but I noticed Midtown & TFAW never offered it.

It was available at DCBS at a premium. I had 25 copies ordered until they can canceled all but one.

I apologize, thought you were referring to a store variant. Based on the DCBS price I would say it's either a 1:10 or 1:15.

Hey Guys----

The Color is 3K

Then we might do another 100 presales after Art is released.........(I got a sneak peak and it is AWESOME!)

And yes we will be doing blue label and cgc ss copies. Likely 50 total of each one.

We have a partner who bought in and gets 100 out of our 500 so we will have 400 total copies in our stock.

Email us and tell us your a boardmember!!!!. Someone else got a dinged up one before and we hooked him up. We are just starting out and we want to impress everyone and not have an unsatisfied customer. :)

Thanks for being upfront about things.

Are you doing slabs of the "secret" variant? That would put them down to about 350 left, 250 from your store.

How do you plan to replace copies of the secret variant that may be damaged? Do you have extras printed?

I was tempted with the Clayton Crain cover, but everyone turned me off from comicxposure. I picked up the Dell'otto when it was first available for pre sale, and the Horn as they were both reasonably priced. But it seems many of these variants are really over priced from the door.

Edit: It shows I am replying to NYComics. I am not, I wanted to be clear on that.

I am getting the Clayton Crain set with the ltd. 500 incentive variant. I LOVE his art and that's going to be a SS set! I haven't really had a bad experience with them, and I'm hoping this transaction goes well too. I'll update the ComicXposure thread when I do though.

I am getting the Clayton Crain set with the ltd. 500 incentive variant. I LOVE his art and that's going to be a SS set! I haven't really had a bad experience with them, and I'm hoping this transaction goes well too. I'll update the ComicXposure thread when I do though.

Well, if you feel like shelling out $149.99, you're a riskier man than I am.

What?!? where did you find that?! I got the email from them advertising it, but there was no price....

What?!? where did you find that?! I got the email from them advertising it, but there was no price....

Check Ebay............those are the retail prices.

On the Scorpion Comics website, it says that it's a set. Does that mean you get one of each for that price?

Yes you get one of each.

Any response to this?

Hey Guys----

The Color is 3K

Are you doing slabs of the "secret" variant? That would put them down to about 350 left, 250 from your store.

How do you plan to replace copies of the secret variant that may be damaged? Do you have extras printed?

Edited by ygogolak

Hey Guys----

The Color is 3K

Where do I find the info?

On the Scorpion Comics website, it says that it's a set. Does that mean you get one of each for that price?

Yes you get one of each.

Any response to this?

Hey Guys----

The Color is 3K

No we have no extras printed. We will get 500 of the secret that is all.

The key to success is a happy customer. If people want returns we try to replace until our stock is depleted. Because All of our stock ships a short distance to one place we have had good success with our submissions and book quality.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/scorpioncomics/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

We will have some slabs going up for .99 soon of our other books. Check them out.