• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GOTHAM CITY SIRENS (Harley Quinn sequel) starring Margot Robbie (TBD)
1 1

101 posts in this topic

Suicide Squad Director Teases Gotham City Sirens

8md5EIr.png

Seemingly confirming that the core of the team will remain mostly unchanged from the comics, Suicide Squad director David Ayer took to Twitter to tease his forthcoming movie Gotham City Sirens with a image featuring Harley Quinn, Catwoman, and Poison Ivy.

Gotham City Sirens the name of a comic book series that starred Harley, Catwoman, and Poison Ivy (Harley's girlfriend). Previous rumors have suggested that the movie could be called Birds of Prey -- the name of a superheroine team led by Batgirl/Oracle Barbara Gordon and occasionally starring Catwoman -- but Sirens likely gives Ayer more room to develop the so-bad-she's-good Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad.

(shrug)

Warner Bros. was probably trying to figure out the high-level direction they wanted to take with the film. So if someone threw out 'Birds of Prey', they let it ride.

Alternatively, maybe they are going to do a Birds of Prey movie separate from this one? I would love to see the other BoP characters on the big screen as well. :wishluck:

So I just saw some rumor about Megan Fox wanting to play Poison Ivy in this. If she gets the role, then all faith in the DC movie universe is completely gone.
Not if there is a 10 minute love scene with Margo :cloud9:

Based on the rumors, Amber Heard would be a more appropriate choice for that scene........ :grin:

Is Megan Fox Planning To Play Poison Ivy In Gotham City Sirens?

cyYoipE.png

Megan is a proper old school comic book geek. A good friend of the late Michael Turner, she committed to playing Fathom in any film adaptation because she loved the comics. She’s been in comic book productions, the recent Turtles films, Jonah Hex and playing Lois Lane on Robot Chicken.

Lastly, and why we are really writing this article, Fox has been ordering comic books online, Very specific ones. I have been shown hard evidence that she has ordered pre-52 Harley Quinn comics (Harley Quinn #14, #17 and #38) that feature Poison Ivy, sent to her Warner Studios address.

Who had access to her comic book orders? That is creepy. Unless she leaked the news to demonstrate how dedicated to the role she would be.

Some seem excited over this news.

clYbEFu.png

So I just saw some rumor about Megan Fox wanting to play Poison Ivy in this. If she gets the role, then all faith in the DC movie universe is completely gone.
Not if there is a 10 minute love scene with Margo :cloud9:

Based on the rumors, Amber Heard would be a more appropriate choice for that scene........ :grin:

Megan Fox or Amber Heard...either would be good picks.

I've never understood the hate for Megan Fox.

Woman is gorgeous

+1 Totally agree.
Folks should just leave her alone, if she gets the Ivy role.

Some just don't like tats.Its a personal choice very attractive woman. Very lucky man Brian Greer is.

brian Austin green?