• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GOTHAM CITY SIRENS (Harley Quinn sequel) starring Margot Robbie (TBD)
1 1

101 posts in this topic

I've never understood the hate for Megan Fox.

Woman is gorgeous

+1 Totally agree.
Folks should just leave her alone, if she gets the Ivy role.

Some just don't like tats.Its a personal choice very attractive woman. Very lucky man Brian Greer is.

brian Austin green?

It was announced she had filed for divorce from her husband of five years, Brian Green Austin, in August. But Megan Fox proved she and the Beverly Hills, 90210 star are keeping things amicable as they put on a united front while out with their two sons Noah, three, and Bodhi, one, in Toluca Lake, California, on Friday.

(shrug)

Since there has been talk of Anne Hathaway wanting to reprise her Catwoman role, I wonder if this opens the door to bring her back.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Edited by kdoginohio

Since there has been talk of Anne Hathaway wanting to reprise her Catwoman role, I wonder if this opens the door to bring her back.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

...oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Margot Robbie is an Australian trying to do "crazy" in a Staten Island accent. It's going to be a little off. To put things into perspective, it's not as bad a Sean Connery in The Untouchables. That is the benchmark for bad accents.

Margot Robbie is an Australian trying to do "crazy" in a Staten Island accent. It's going to be a little off. To put things into perspective, it's not as bad a Sean Connery in The Untouchables. That is the benchmark for bad accents.

I would have said Sean Connery in Hunt for Red October.

Robbie's accent slipped way too many times in SS.

Has to be Untouchabes. His accent falters between bad Irish and bad Scottish... and he is Scottish lol Van Dyke was more plausible as a cockney ;)

I can't say I noticed the same concerns with Robbie's accent. It wasn't perfect but at least she tried.

I agree, there's a difference between a BAD accent and an INCONSISENT accent.

Jack Nicholson's 'Boston' accent in the Departed is not a good accent, but its consistent. So after a bit of initial 'shock', its not really distracting throughout.

An accent being inconsistent can be much worse and distract a viewer when it slips. With Harley, I noticed the inconsistencies a few different times. Admittedly, no one expects her to be Daniel Day Lewis, but I do hope she works on it if she's going to do another movie, especially if she's gonna be even more of the focus.

Gotham City Sirens: Mr. Robot's Steph Corneliussen Wants to Play Poison Ivy

dzNavq8.png

That's actress Steph Corneliussen, who plays Mr. Robot's Lady Macbeth, Joanna Wellick. She's definitely has the act of an alluring femme fatale down on the hit show, and is (ironically) enough in the same vein of looks as Megan Fox. Corneliussen also has a bit of geek cred, having appeared as a witch in Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters, and as an evil Soviet scientist working with Vandal Savage in a two-episode arc of DC's Legends of Tomorrow.

Gotham City Sirens: Mr. Robot's Steph Corneliussen Wants to Play Poison Ivy

dzNavq8.png

That's actress Steph Corneliussen, who plays Mr. Robot's Lady Macbeth, Joanna Wellick. She's definitely has the act of an alluring femme fatale down on the hit show, and is (ironically) enough in the same vein of looks as Megan Fox. Corneliussen also has a bit of geek cred, having appeared as a witch in Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters, and as an evil Soviet scientist working with Vandal Savage in a two-episode arc of DC's Legends of Tomorrow.

Ohhh... That's who she is. Not the best photoshopping I've ever seen.

Here's the 'I want in' list right now.

Poison Ivy:

- Megan Fox

- Steph Corneliussen (Mr. Robot)

Catwoman:

- Anne Hathaway

- Nina Dobrev (xXx: The Return of Xander Cage)

- Eliza Dushku (Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back; Buffy the Vampire Slayer; Batman: Year One 'Catwoman')

vJo4y1Y.png