• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***closed***

45 posts in this topic

Hi Friends,

This thread contains cheap bargains in decent solid condition, with nothing cut out or missing.

I am based in the UK as a lot of you already know so shipping will be $10 for first book Worldwide and $1 each additional book for a combined purchase.

Shipping within the UK is on me.

REFS FROM PEOPLE I HAVE SOLD TO ON THE BOARDS include

Quicksilver, telerites, comick1,Gregreece,Blazingbob,Norrin's Lawyer,goldust40, stevenrams,mattereaterlad,ninjasealed,mediajunkie,lizards2,Azkaban,oldshady, Meeklo,comcav, supesfan1981,ttfitz, WeR138, 143ksk, Mark 1, tennisump, BorderlineHoarder,UncleGalactus,entalmighty1, blue808, crnbrd, The Resurrection, AmazingComics413, NP_Gresham,DCman, rjpb, redknight99, Real Frantic One, PKJ, Point Five, Ricksneatstuff

My Kudos thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7729188#Post7729188

:rulez:

Not open to those who hang out by, sit on, or generally plan skullduggery on the naughty step.

First :takeit: in thread or by pm takes it, judged by time stamp.

Many thanks for looking.

Payment by paypal only please. I do not charge extra for paying by paypal.

Payment due promptly please.

Prompt payment means within 48 hours please.

paul