• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The upcoming HOT variant thread!

16 posts in this topic

So, I figured since every book now has a bajillion variants for it, maybe we could streamline it so we can keep track of low print, or hot artists in one thread rather than starting a new thread for each book coming out.

This thread may totally die, but whatever.

Make sure you post the book titale, artist, variant ratio (if applicable), or print run numbers as well as if they are store exclusives and where to get them.

lol! This is so not gonna work!

lol

I am ready.

:popcorn:

P8NJk2v.gif

My wife has one of these in her bedside table; I was never quite sure how to use it.

Dumb question : is he actually freezing the guys butt??? With liquid nitrogen :makepoint:

I don't play sport too much, so I really don't know....... But looking at this, I'm glad I don't

I am ready.

:popcorn:

P8NJk2v.gif

My wife has one of these in her bedside table; I was never quite sure how to use it.

Dumb question : is he actually freezing the guys butt??? With liquid nitrogen :makepoint:

I don't play sport too much, so I really don't know....... But looking at this, I'm glad I don't

Crop dusting for chiggers.