• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 6 (7/27/18)

30 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Gatsby77 said:

Agreed.

Saw it last night -- Not my favorite of the series (that's still M:I III), but easily a close second.

If you're on the fence - go see it.

Written/directed by Chris McQuarrie, who doesn't write bad movies (i.e., The Usual Suspects, Way of the Gun, Jack Reacher, Edge of Tomorrow).

I have not watched any since MI2 which I thought was a turd.  I have 3, 4 and 5 lined up to watch at home in the next few weeks.  I put this one with the first one for rekindling my interest in the series.  I never see a movie more than once in a theater, but I am strongly considering going back to see this one.  It's that good and so good on the big screen.  

good movie, you guys should watch this.

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 2:24 AM, 40sJohn said:

I have not watched any since MI2 which I thought was a turd.  I have 3, 4 and 5 lined up to watch at home in the next few weeks.  I put this one with the first one for rekindling my interest in the series.  I never see a movie more than once in a theater, but I am strongly considering going back to see this one.  It's that good and so good on the big screen.  

I thought most of the MI films were turds, 5 is the best of the bunch thus far. The second was the worst, three and four not much better or memorable.

Saw this at 10:30 at night.  Perhaps it was the hour that I saw it but fatigue started to set in and it could have been trimmed down a bit.  I thought it was good but not as good as MI5.