• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CCS wait time

22 posts in this topic

4 year wait. can anyone beat that?

can't figure out how to make a pic work here's the link http://imgur.com/a/ikj6o

No friggen way!!!!!!

What the hell, are they building you a book from scratch?

who knows. at this point, i'm not sure if they still have it. maybe they're hoping i die first so they won't have to find a replacement? (shrug)

Have you reached out to Matt for an explanation? Unfortunately I'm in a similar boat; my order is still outstanding from April 2013, so after your two invoices. Although, to be fair, I've been getting an occasional update from Kenny.

Have you reached out to Matt for an explanation? Unfortunately I'm in a similar boat; my order is still outstanding from April 2013, so after your two invoices. Although, to be fair, I've been getting an occasional update from Kenny.

yea, maybe I could see your 2013 (albeit still retarded), but 4 years? Sorry, but thats insane :insane:

ah, i guess i feel slightly better i'm not the only one waiting. last i heard from him, he was trying to get everything finished by the end of 2015...

more recent emails have supposedly been forward to whoever is working on stuff these days.

4 year wait. can anyone beat that?

can't figure out how to make a pic work here's the link http://imgur.com/a/ikj6o

No friggen way!!!!!!

What the hell, are they building you a book from scratch?

who knows. at this point, i'm not sure if they still have it. maybe they're hoping i die first so they won't have to find a replacement? (shrug)

Have you been invoiced for the work being performed on this book?

Oh and I was charged for the work alreasy. You get charged the bill once CCS has it in their shop.

Thanks for the information. Are you doing restoration work or just pressing / restoration removal? I'm assuming it's the former.

Oh and I was charged for the work alreasy. You get charged the bill once CCS has it in their shop.

Thanks for the information. Are you doing restoration work or just pressing / restoration removal? I'm assuming it's the former.

Yep restoration work. My first timemail, thought I'd give it a try.

Make certain you amend your will just in case you pass away before you get your book back. At least your heirs will benefit from your submission :devil:

Make certain you amend your will just in case you pass away before you get your book back. At least your heirs will benefit from your submission :devil:

I will keep note of it (: