• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Rebirth Storyline (Possible Spoilers)

12 posts in this topic

So you have to pretty much buy and read every title? Seems viable to the masses.

I don't see it like that and don't believe it's their intention. Basically the main player in the Rebirth storyline is Wally so if you're interested in seeing how his story progresses get Titans.

Everything else isn't necessarily required reading. They're more like Easter eggs in random titles, nuggets of the main story that keep people thinking about the big picture, even if you only read one or two titles. Green Lanterns has that weird little Guardian show up in a couple pages who alludes to the main story. This isn't required knowledge for anyone, it's just a fun little piece of the puzzle for Green Lanterns readers.

Detective #940 has been the biggest chunk of main story so far in all the titles since the one shot, so if you're interested pick up that issue.

So far, it's mostly been along the lines of the "Red Sky" tie-ins with Crisis on Infinite Earths in the 80's. i.e. one or two panels.

Do you have to buy and read every title? Yes, of course. That's what they want you to do. ;)

I imagine, when something major starts to happen, we'll hear about it. But if you're looking to spec. on a particular easter egg issue, that might be harder. But that's part of the fun, isn't it?

So you have to pretty much buy and read every title? Seems viable to the masses.

Buy what you like. I bet there will be another Rebirth special written by Johns, my guess is a month or two before or after Justice League comes out. And probably one or two more.

Any indication of what Capullo and Snyder will do when they return to DC? They said that they will be returning and it will be BIGGER than Batman.

My opinion would be Justice League because:

1.) Its the weakest title I have read so far

2.)They have to still do batman and what could be bigger than him?

Any indication of what Capullo and Snyder will do when they return to DC? They said that they will be returning and it will be BIGGER than Batman.

I heard second hand that Snyder hinted on his twitter after All-Star they might get together to do a standalone bat family title starring Duke. Can't confirm it but it's all I've heard so far.

Just checked his twitter out of curiosity, he posted this 4 days ago :

@Ssnyder1835

I DO have a JSA story in mind, yes

I heard second hand that Snyder hinted on his twitter after All-Star they might get together to do a standalone bat family title starring Duke. Can't confirm it but it's all I've heard so far.

Just checked his twitter out of curiosity, he posted this 4 days ago :

@Ssnyder1835

I DO have a JSA story in mind, yes

Hmmm that could be cool although I'm quite satisfied with the bat family book detective comics