• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's OCT. pre-sale thread, NYCC Exclusives, Black Mask, Animosity, Batman, etc

313 posts in this topic

Richie just texted me as I am at home and in communication with him to post the following:

CANNIBAL #1 NYCC exclusive, s/s Bucellato and Jennifer Young.

New Image Series!

print run lmt 400 copies

$120 each

imagenycc201601.jpg

This one?

That's the one!

:takeit:

Richie just texted me as I am at home and in communication with him to post the following:

New Image Series!

print run lmt 400 copies

$120 each

imagenycc201601.jpg

This one?

That's the one!

In that case... :takeit:

New Image Series!

print run lmt 400 copies

$120 each

imagenycc201601.jpg

This one?

That's the one!

:takeit:

Thanks!

New Image Series!

print run lmt 400 copies

$120 each

imagenycc201601.jpg

This one?

That's the one!

:takeit: w/ any remark if they can do;)

(4) Available

Josie & the Pussycats NYCC exclusive, SS Cameron Stewart, Cameron Deordio and Marguerite Bennett.

$125, print run 1000 cps. Will start wait list. Print run shakey at 9.6, but these are 9.8 copies!

A6269C33-57F4-4941-9587-F6D25C7792F1.jpg

JJ for Rich

Harley Quinn #1 foil exclusive s/s Conner & Palmiotti - $250 (priced to jive with creator fees, etc)

Free NM+M RAW copy with your 9.8 slab

**(Will do the absolute best to find you a solid copy to compliement your 9.8 slab, but your 9.8 s/s is the priority)**

Again, only going to commit to just FIVE (5) spots at the moment.

Based on what I saw at Baltimore, this one is ROUGH.

If I'm able to finagle more than five, I'll post from the show.

Image posted below is from the web, just indicative of what your product looks like.

harleyfoil.jpg

So do you get two copies of the chrome?

Betty & Veronica #1 NYCC Exclusive s/s Adam Hughes - $145

betty1NYCC.jpg

I want to take a quick moment to bring this one everyone's attention one more time. I was at the Archie booth today looking at these books, there's 1500 in the print run. They upped it a little bit from San Diego. However, books I saw were borderline 9.6. I went through roughly 50 copies, I pulled the 5 strongest ones that were definitely 9.8. They sold over 500 copies today and expect to be sold out by tomorrow. I've got the books, getting them signed by Adam tomorrow morning. Happy to start a waiting list if there's need any, but I keep thinking about the San Diego variant with a sold-out and one night it was on fire. Right now I only have the 5 just an FYI.

Let's move these books out the door, new price $130 each! :thumbsup:

betty1NYCC.jpg

I want to take a quick moment to bring this one everyone's attention one more time. I was at the Archie booth today looking at these books, there's 1500 in the print run. They upped it a little bit from San Diego. However, books I saw were borderline 9.6. I went through roughly 50 copies, I pulled the 5 strongest ones that were definitely 9.8. They sold over 500 copies today and expect to be sold out by tomorrow. I've got the books, getting them signed by Adam tomorrow morning. Happy to start a waiting list if there's need any, but I keep thinking about the San Diego variant with a sold-out and one night it was on fire. Right now I only have the 5 just an FYI.

:takeit: x1

betty1NYCC.jpg

Rich,

Put me down for 1 copy, CGC 9.8 SS