• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's OCT. pre-sale thread, NYCC Exclusives, Black Mask, Animosity, Batman, etc

313 posts in this topic

Do you have anymore harley quinn rebirth chromes left?

Guys I highly recommend buying these from Rich. I went through a large amount of these myself, and the ones I saw for sale were not in the best shape. Rich has the magic eye, you can trust you're getting the best possible copies. He always manages to find the diamond in the rough.

Do you have anymore harley quinn rebirth chromes left?

Guys I highly recommend buying these from Rich. I went through a large amount of these myself, and the ones I saw for sale were not in the best shape. Rich has the magic eye, you can trust you're getting the best possible copies. He always manages to find the diamond in the rough.

:applause:

CONFIRMING----

I have five (5) takers so far on the CANNIBAL #1 NYCC exclusive

Three (3) taker apparently on the Betty & Veronica #1 NYCC exclusive

ALL OUT OF SPAWN #250 JOCK variant----

I've got maybe one (1) more spot that I can hold for Harley Quinn #1 foil.

NOTE---GENTLEMEN-----these are the five strongest candidates that I could find on this book. Everything else is TRASH.

Due to this I can not promise a NM+ copy raw to go with you book.

I can go back and buy something, but what I saw would be VF/VF+

I can absolutely get you a raw copy to deliver with the slab, but this run is slightly better than what we saw in Baltimore.

I did not think it would be THIS rough, so I fully understand if you want to discuss options. But I feel I can get what I have to 9.8

From Greg Capullo & Mark Millar

***(Keep in mind when ordering these books, REBORN #1 ships Oct. 12th. Signatures won't start till after that point, however McFarlane & Jock variant covers will be signing in Oct./November by said cover artists.)***

REBORN #1 s/s (standard cover) s/s Greg Capullo & Jonathan Glapion- $110

FREE RAW NM+ copy with your delivered 9.8 s/s slab

Where do you go when you die? Not heaven or hell; somewhere else. Somewhere you have to fight to survive. Somewhere the people from the past are waiting for you-the good and the bad.

Reborn-1-600x911.jpg

:takeit:

Betty & Veronica #1 NYCC Exclusive s/s Adam Hughes - $145

betty1NYCC.jpg

I want to take a quick moment to bring this one everyone's attention one more time. I was at the Archie booth today looking at these books, there's 1500 in the print run. They upped it a little bit from San Diego. However, books I saw were borderline 9.6. I went through roughly 50 copies, I pulled the 5 strongest ones that were definitely 9.8. They sold over 500 copies today and expect to be sold out by tomorrow. I've got the books, getting them signed by Adam tomorrow morning. Happy to start a waiting list if there's need any, but I keep thinking about the San Diego variant with a sold-out and one night it was on fire. Right now I only have the 5 just an FYI.

Let's move these books out the door, new price $130 each! :thumbsup:

:takeit: