• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLEANED OUT Silver & Bronze age raw... MEGA RE-CAP in first post!

1,693 posts in this topic

I'll take DD 158 and 168

You sir suck! :kidaround:

9i6LId3.gif

You slept on the Defenders 1, IMO that is a solid/quick $75 BIN....and GS Defenders is a $100 , fairly easy BIN, as well.The Defenders 10 looks very nice for a VF, odds are the BC needs to be cleaned and the book pressed....bumps it up to a $100 raw book.

Not to mention the other Defenders are all good for 100% mark ups as they are..picture frames in VF/NM...early Valykrie covers.....Hawkeye covers in grade.

I'd buy them all, if I wasn't already buying BA/SA from Cheese and everywhere else I can.

Driving 90 miles to MD today to buy some SA/BA....lots of HG on the cheap but ugh, it all adds up.

I'll take DD 158 and 168

9i6LId3.gif

You slept on the Defenders 1, IMO that is a solid/quick $75 BIN....and GS Defenders is a $100 , fairly easy BIN, as well.The Defenders 10 looks very nice for a VF, odds are the BC needs to be cleaned and the book pressed....bumps it up to a $100 raw book.

Not to mention the other Defenders are all good for 100% mark ups as they are..picture frames in VF/NM...early Valykrie covers.....Hawkeye covers in grade.

I'd buy them all, if I wasn't already buying BA/SA from Cheese and everywhere else I can.

Driving 90 miles to MD today to buy some SA/BA....lots of HG on the cheap but ugh, it all adds up.

hm

I'll take DD 158 and 168

9i6LId3.gif

rantrant

I'll take DD 158 and 168

9i6LId3.gif

dont know where you are finding buyers at 100% markup, these books were listed at current market values. Defenders 10 sells for $75 slabbed in a 9.0 CGC case all day long. Bronze age books are far more common in mid-grade than a comparable silver/golden age, and maybe you're making the mistake of thinking VF bronze age is equivalently valuable but they are not. Not trying to mess up this thread but your numbers are just wrong, sorry. Inducing panic buying is not how you keep a stable marketplace.

I'll take DD 158 and 168

9i6LId3.gif

0AtBWJ8.gif