• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLEANED OUT Silver & Bronze age raw... MEGA RE-CAP in first post!

1,693 posts in this topic

Phase III begins on PAGE 121 ! MEGA RE-CAP JUST BELOW IN THIS POST

80% OFF ALL PHASE III BOOKS!

I'm open to offers, folks - if you see something you like, don't be afraid to ask.

Terms

- The first :takeit:in this thread gets it

- No HOS or probationary list members

- Paypal is the preferred method of payment

- Paypal payment must be made within 24 hours

- Returns are accepted within 10 days of receipt, shipping costs on you

I ship USPS Priority insured. Raw comics are mailed out in a bulletproof comic holder. Graded books, magazines, and TPB's are sent boxed and bubble wrapped.

Priority comic mailer shipping costs are $6.45, and is within the US only.

Priority graded book shipping costs are $12.00, and is within the US only

For higher end items, and larger lots I'll ship USPS Registered mail. We'll have to work out the shipping cost on a case by case basis...

You are getting your money's worth - this is the Rolls Royce of shipping. Rest assured your books will get to you in the same condition as they were purchased.

I ship books out each Saturday.

The pictures below are of the actual books being sold. Please make sure to take a good look at the pictures before claiming...

ALL books come in a Mylite 2 with a full back.

Please make sure to check out my Kudos thread (link in my sig).

I'm not going to go through and add Spoiler tags to the individual posts anymore, so think of this list (also in the first post on page 1) as the de facto list of available comics.

MEGA RE-CAP!!!

All books listed below are currently 80% OFF!

I have linked to the specific pages. If you are using a custom paging setting, this may not work for you.

Also please make sure to look at the specific book you want to purchase. There may be condition notes listed in the posting...

hypnotic-frog.gif

Look into my eyes...You cannot resist!

Page 103

Strange Tales 137 VG $12

PAGE 148

Marvel Spotlight 17 F/VF $3