• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warren Magazine Appreciation - Cover & Story Favorites
4 4

242 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, FoggyNelson said:

Number 40 is spectacular

Yep, "The Fade Away Walk" is still one of my favorite Warren stories. I haven't read it in at least 15 years and I can still see the guy hanging off of George washington's nose. Oh and it took me years to find a pristine pure black copy. One of the tougher ones to get. Much like Nightmare 15...

On 5/23/2017 at 5:45 PM, Jayman said:

Yep, "The Fade Away Walk" is still one of my favorite Warren stories. I haven't read it in at least 15 years and I can still see the guy hanging off of George washington's nose. Oh and it took me years to find a pristine pure black copy. One of the tougher ones to get. Much like Nightmare 15...

Agreed. There is just something so special in finding a true beauty surviver in the wild.

imageproxy (11).jpg

On 8/6/2018 at 11:45 AM, tv horror said:

Did you notice the gloves? He was not wearing them to keep the mag good but to stop nicotine stains on his fingers:bigsmile:

Good eye an Peter Cushing must then be left handed ‼️‼️ No wonder he could play a devil so good???

On ‎2018‎/‎07‎/‎03 at 3:06 PM, rtsunlimited said:

Just received this today! It's even better in person. :banana:

Recreation not the OA for Eerie #41 though.

C'link image.

Eerie #41 Recreation.jpg

I love that painting.

In addition to the Eerie it is also on the cover to this magazine. I found a beautiful copy at a LCS recently.

Ring of the Warlords.jpg

On 8/6/2018 at 11:45 AM, tv horror said:

Did you notice the gloves? He was not wearing them to keep the mag good but to stop nicotine stains on his fingers:bigsmile:

He might have been wearing the white gloves because he was checking out how good the cleaning lady was doing the dusting‼️??‼️?

15 hours ago, Stevemmg said:

Just saw this today.   

Aaaaarrrggghhh!  Really sorry to have missed out on this. Hopefully some of you here got in on it. 

I hate it when I just miss something I am looking foe😟😟🧐