• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A different Quest posted by pjallen080483

1 post in this topic

Sad the closer it nears

So over the last two years I have become a big Invincible fan. I noted in a previous journal that I believed Robert Kirkmans other comics were extremely over priced just because of the fan following for TWD. With that said I have been slowly filling in the missing issues for my run of Invincible. Why? Easy that comic isn't the run of the mill. People die they stay dead the villains sometimes win and the hero doesn't always get his way. I enjoy that about this comic. So to find out the series is ending at issue 144 I am happy and sad at the same time. He doesn't want someone else to take over the series, even tho at one point he said "someday i would like to be reading a comic I don't like by people I don't know". I wish that they would continue the series its one of the few I actually still read and enjoy, but the story has an ending. So hopefully he doesn't pull a McFarland and say it's done but keeps going. With that said I was finally able to get my hands on a 1, 2, and 3. And even tho they aren't the 9.8's I am ok with it because I can now say I own the first 3 issues and hopefully all of them down the road of the best superhero comic (in my opinion) that is out.

Thanks for reading my rambles.

Phillip

17661.jpg

See more journals by pjallen080483