• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about a CLASSIC COVER THREAD? (CGC notated) Slabbed,cracked or ungraded raw.

393 posts in this topic

BlueBolt106_zpsnpar5o6w.jpg
oh....oh wow...

I actually prefer the Blue Bolt 105 si-fi cover much more so than this particular cover for Blue Bolt 106. :cloud9:

Definitely a nice cover and one that I would not pass on, but just not quite as nice as the one for BB 105, from my own personal point of view. (shrug)

This one says it right on the label (the only other Classic Cover designation in the 1-10 run is the 3). Personally, I never saw the 7 as one of the classic covers. I prefer the 2,4,5,8 over the 7.

cap%2007%20CGC_zpsbodowkck.jpg

This one says it right on the label (the only other Classic Cover designation in the 1-10 run is the 3). Personally, I never saw the 7 as one of the classic covers. I prefer the 2,4,5,8 over the 7.

cap%2007%20CGC_zpsbodowkck.jpg

The composition of that cover is spectacular. Does it merit the classic designation?

Yes, I think it does.