• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few key books...IH 180, 181, TOS 39, etc.

36 posts in this topic

Welcome to another one of my sales threads!

I am listing several key books, first appearances and rare comics from the golden age up until the always contentious end of the bronze age.

The usual rules apply :rulez:

No HOS

No Probies

Shipping will be priority USPS in a cardboard protected envelope or box (your choice) for $6 or $13, respectfully. Due to the popularity of the priority envelope option, I WILL ASSUME THAT UNLESS A PRIORITY BOX IS REQUESTED (all CGC books must be shipped in a priority box).

Offers welcome via PM. I am easy to deal with, especially on deals for multiple books. Paypal only, please.

:takeit: in the thread trumps PM deals in progress. PM deals that are accepted will trump any later takeit's in the thread by timestamp.

All grades are to the best of my ability and I try to be conservative. If you have any questions about why a book received a certain grade that are not evident from the description or scan, please ask! I try to be conservative and I think those of you that bought from me before can attest to that.

Shipping is available to Canada and (otherwise) internationally but it will be at cost. I will quote a price from USPS.com and refund overpayments. (thumbs u

Thanks for looking! (worship)

First up is...

Strange Adventures 205

1st appearance of Deadman

VG+

$150

20160928_162331_zpsqguxnruf.jpg

20160928_162359_zpsqerwyad7.jpg

Guns Against Gangsters 6

classic L. B. Cole shark cover

VF/NM

$900

20160928_162831_zpscn8bnvpw.jpg

This one should be re-titled..."Skanks with Shanks against Sharks"

Guns Against Gangsters 6

VF/NM

$900

....you assume she's a skank.... but she may just be undercover (shrug) GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

.... definitely a cool book and tough in grade.....

Guns Against Gangsters 6

VF/NM

$900

....you assume she's a skank.... but she may just be undercover (shrug) GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Check those shoes.....paired with hot pants....in 1949.

But to be fair "Undercover Skanks with Shanks vs Sharks" lol