• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JURASSIC WORLD 2: FALLEN KINGDOM (6/22/18)

65 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

I hold out some hope for improvement for the next one.  Since all the dinosaurs got out, it's possible to think the next one might be a "War For the Planet of the Apes"-type film that's actually a "War For the Planet of the Dinosaurs."  However, I didn't see enough male/female pairs of each species escape to hold out a ton of hope for that actually being the case...the more likely scenario I see playing out is that they just get killed and/or rounded up and re-caged.

Terrorists capture and equip dinosaurs with lasers then use them as mounts on which to attack the Mall of America. Bruce Willis, Chuck Norris, Arnold Schwarzenegger play three old retired dudes ("We're just taking a walk") who help Chris Pratt fight off the terrorists and capture the dinosaurs. Done! Now gimme my orange julius.

3 minutes ago, RedRaven said:

Terrorists capture and equip dinosaurs with lasers then use them as mounts on which to attack the Mall of America. Bruce Willis, Chuck Norris, Arnold Schwarzenegger play three old retired dudes ("We're just taking a walk") who help Chris Pratt fight off the terrorists and capture the dinosaurs. Done! Now gimme my orange julius.

"Jurassic World: The Expendables" will be the title, and both you and I will get an executive producer credit for all the fine work we just did.  :acclaim:

2 hours ago, fantastic_four said:
2 hours ago, RedRaven said:

"Jurassic World: The Expendables" will be the title, and both you and I will get an executive producer credit for all the fine work we just did.  

If the Rock's not involved, then I'm not interested. 

Give me

Fast & Furious:  Jurassic World (I think everyone is Universal?)