• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

storage method for digests

10 posts in this topic

I have a few couple hundred various comic digests that are stacked in short boxes and other types of boxes. Is there a box that is made specifically for digest size books like an miniature size long box? For those that collect comic digests, how do you store your digests?

Yes, there was such that box made for digests but it was short time while was on market. I think that was um, 6 or 7 years ago? I have 6 boxes. Two rows side to side in each box. Great in storaging my Archie and DC digests.

I wish I can remember which digest bags I got that I liked. I can say that they are straight across on the top. No flap which I thought would stink but ended up being much better. I later got BCW ones and I will never again purchase them. They are too short for Manga books and only ok on the Archie digest.

I use these storage boxes because they are small enough to store on my top shelf. This picture was taken before I bagged them.

bettybox.jpg

Here is one of my 6 digest boxes. You can see how I storage them. Great for bagged and boarded digests. I can even add file dividers to group titles in there. Too bad that the type of box was no longer made anymore.

Each box can hold up to 60-70 digests (thickness by depend).

image_zpsbikuab07.jpeg