• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are you looking for?

73 posts in this topic

So what are you looking for? How much is your budget? I'm looking for a nm/m raw copy of Avengers 177, but won't be able to buy it until the first of May...

Looking for: (all in 7.5 or better)

Batman 222, 227, 237, 244

Detective 402, 405, 411

HOS 95, 106

HOM 179, 256

Spotlight 2

Sinister House of Secret Love 1

Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love 3, 4

Weird War 1, 2, 7

X-Men 58, 64, 100

Tomahawk 116, 123

Super DC Giant S-20, S-23

Creepy 11

See my signature. I'd LOVE to knock these out and get them OFF my want list, because they would give me (among other things) full runs of MTIO and the Luke Cage titles. I've got a lead on a HFH #11, but it hasn't happened yet, so we'll see.

What I'm looking for is one thing, what I can afford given the amount of recent purchases I have made is another story:

ASM# 238 CGC 9.6 or 98

Sub-Mariner #8 CGC 9.4

Iron Man #1 CGC 9.2 or 9.4

TTA # 71 CGC 9.2 or 9.4

Avengers #3 CGC 9.2

TTA #78 CGC 9.2

TOS # 81 CGC 9.2

TTA #94-#97 CGC 9.2

FF #112 CGC 9.4

FF#16 CGC 9.2

Oh yes they will be mine. hail.gif

Edit - I guess I could have mentioned my signature line. foreheadslap.gif

Batman 222, 227...

How high you going on the 9.0 #227 on eBay? I think I'm getting that, if it means setting a new GPA record. 893whatthe.gif

I am watching it, but I have only bought 1 CGC book in my life and I doubt that will change anytime soon. It is a nice copy, but the diagonal miswrap and URCC would make me hesitate going over $125-150 if I was in the market. As a point of reference, I posted a CGC 9.0 ebay link awhile back. That copy went for a $125 BIN in like 10 minutes. In any case, good luck! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif Hope you can add it to you collection.

Batman 222, 227...

How high you going on the 9.0 #227 on eBay? I think I'm getting that, if it means setting a new GPA record. 893whatthe.gif

I am watching it, but I have only bought 1 CGC book in my life and I doubt that will change anytime soon. It is a nice copy, but the diagonal miswrap and URCC would make me hesitate going over $125-150 if I was in the market. As a point of reference, I posted a CGC 9.0 ebay link awhile back. That copy went for a $125 BIN in like 10 minutes. In any case, good luck! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif Hope you can add it to you collection.

Actually, to be honest, between that miswrap and saving for SD, I doubt I'll pursue it very hard. It's just not often you see one that nice for sale.

Doctor Strange Items I'm looking for:

Coverless or Poor Condition copies of Strange Tales #115 ($25), 116-120 ($20 each)

Strange Tales #110: 9.0 ($1000) 9.2 ($1500) 9.4 ($2000) Yeah, I know. No way could I get them for this price, but if anyone wants to contribute to my collection, I can do some trades as well...

Strange Tales #111: 9.0: ($500) 9.2 ($750) 9.4 ($1000)

Michael Golden Merry Marvel Marching Confusion poster: $25

Dr. Strange Marvel Baseball Cap: $40

Bernie Wrighston Dr. Strange Special Edition B&W poster: $25

Comic Reader Fanzine #33 and 44 ($20 each)

Yancy Street Journal Fanzine #8 ($50)

Dr. Strange Miniature Magnet Set (3 magnets) ($40)

Amazing Spider-Man Annual #2: 9.0 ($400) 9.2 ($600) 9.4 ($800)

Captain America Comics #74 (1.0 - 3.0)

Captain America Comics #75 (2.0 - 4.0)

Captain Flight #11 (3.0 - 5.0)

Captain Aero #26 (3.0 - 5.0)

Haunted Thrills #7 (6.0)

Haunted Thrills #11 (6.0)

Fantastic Fears #5 (4.0)

Emergency 1

Wheelie & the Chopper Bunch 2 & 3

confused-smiley-013.gif

I've got a copy of Emergency 1 (the comic, NOT the magazine) for sale. Going by memory, in the VF- ish range.

Here's a copy of Wheelie 2.

Here's a guy with a Wheelie 3.

Emergency 1

confused-smiley-013.gif

I've got a copy of Emergency 1 (the comic, NOT the magazine) for sale. Going by memory, in the VF- ish range.

he's looking for the comic, because it's got 22 pages of early, early Byrne art. you know, before he was good.

see? this thread has served some use. cloud9.gif

Emergency 1

confused-smiley-013.gif

he's looking for the comic, because it's got 22 pages of early, early Byrne art. you know, before he was good.

see? this thread has served some use. cloud9.gif

Well the magazine has lots of Adams art. I'll dig it up and it can go to Toronto.

Raw (F/VF or better) Batmans and Tecs from silver age to modern to plug numerous holes.

Unrestored All-Stars in VF to VF+ (as I can afford them, I've had to decline a few very nice offers as of late frown.gif).

And the Spectre-related sig line. Steadily closing in on the silverage run---5 slabs down, 5 to go!