• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comicpalooza -- May 25-27, 2018 (Houston, TX)
1 1

71 posts in this topic

On 5/13/2017 at 1:39 PM, mysterio said:

Any reports? How're dealers doing?

We had a very good show. We loaded the tables with inexpensive silver and bronze and sold about ten boxes full of stuff. Granted most of that was at a couple of dollars per book but I was super happy with the result. We sold a Strange Tales 110 vg-, a couple of Schomburg cover golden age books, a Fantastic Four 6, a few nice Disney books and a bunch of high grade early Warlock appearances. We also bought a Marvel Comics #1. All in all a fun show.

On 5/14/2017 at 9:10 AM, THB said:

Did not make the trip this year. Stayed local at Eckmans show. From what I heard there was a thief out ripping off numerous dealers. I got hit last year. Hope everyone had a great show.

Indeed, there was a rash of it this year- we had to hire some additional security...

IMG_9222.JPG

On 2/16/2017 at 7:57 AM, MrBedrock said:

We are also working with the promoters to create some incentives to attract more vintage comic dealer participation. I would love for this show to become a necessary calendar addition for collectors.

Great idea!!

We will be there for sure.