• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NYCC 2017 -- It's still Never too Early, October 5-8
5 5

81 posts in this topic

Tomorrow, (Saturday May 13), tickets go on sale again.  If you missed out on certain days, this is your final chance.  You should be pre-registered and have an email link to the website ready to go.

Good luck.

Cheers!

N.

Sitting in virtual que. This is stupid. They should just make the darn thing a week long so everyone that wants to go can get tickets and so you aren't walking on top of people all day. 

I got my tickets :banana:

Actually my 2 daughters were faster on the trigger finger to get into the virtual waiting room.  My one daughter got tickets for all 3 of us.  I'm actually still in the virtual waiting room.  I want to see how long it takes to get in.

Ok that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Got tickets for me and the wife sat and sunday. Good thing I had 2 computers open. One got in and one is still waiting. Saturday is 50 percent gone already.

So this is my first time going to NYCC, I think I was able to get everything ticket wise done in a matter of 3 minutes once the queue allowed me in. Seemed easy enough. Now hopefully the guest list announcements start coming. 

I'm a  rookie for this, On the east coast and trying to go to NYCC for the 1st time.  I read the thread.  Is this similar like SDCC to buy tix?  How do I buy tickets for any days which are left?  Hotels the same at SDCC?

Thanks.

There still appear to be tickets available for Thursday, Friday and Sunday but to purchase a ticket you need to be "fan verified." Fan verification closed on May 3. I don't know if it will be re-opened. I would imagine since tickets remain , "fan verification" would be re-opened. Go to the newyorkcomiccon.com to get on their mailing list and/or inquire about the process to buy tickets.

On 5/30/2017 at 5:12 PM, Tony D said:

There still appear to be tickets available for Thursday, Friday and Sunday but to purchase a ticket you need to be "fan verified." Fan verification closed on May 3. I don't know if it will be re-opened. I would imagine since tickets remain , "fan verification" would be re-opened. Go to the newyorkcomiccon.com to get on their mailing list and/or inquire about the process to buy tickets.

10-4. THANKS.

Looking for a dealer pass. Formerly known as "Branget". Don't spend much time on here but if any of the old crowd is still around and can hook me up please let me know. Sure I could help some at the event with sigs, lines, booth etc

Why dont all the people on the artist alley list appear on the comic guests list? I wouldn't have known adi granov is going if I had not looked over both. 

Also, they have the walking dead people on the tags every year but it's always the same....a panel. I wish they would have some of them do autographs for the fans instead.

Edited by jason4

On 9/4/2017 at 1:54 PM, jason4 said:

Whoa the best vendor to buy key comics from at this con? Anyone have a recommendation?

Depends on what you are looking for (Gold, Silver, or Bronze, Copper, or Modern?) 

You can always count on G.A.tor, Filter81, Harley Yee, or Bob Storms (High Grade Comics).   Metropolis Comics located in NYC will be there.  At SDCC one year, I asked Metropolis about a slabbed book that I wished to purchase.  They overnighted the slab to the con and I purchased the book the next day.

Tell them what you are looking for ahead of time, since they can't bring everything.