• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeachBum's 2016 New York Comic Con & Amazing Hawaii Thread! INVOICES SENT CLOSED

204 posts in this topic

Those are all the DC foils from the show. I did my best to pre-screen but due to quality of the first three and the bagged nature of the last six this is best I can do.

I do not blame Grafitti for going the bagged route - these books have been a real hassle for them since SDCC and some buyers and dealers have been very abusive to them (employees not the books)

Jusy got an email from another seller using your images from here. :tonofbricks:

Pm the info

The person who is sending you this email is board member Kevlar - who is too lazy to do his own work apparently - everyone is free to PM and let him know how tacky it is for someone to do this. He's a friend but has a bad habit of stealing photos. He actually once stole a photo of mine of Tower Bridge in London off Facebook and passed it off as his own in one of his FaceBook posts.

No class

lol

Foils that were introduced at Baltimore are here at NYCC as well as six new ones

The six new ones are polybagged with thin boards so I can do is pre-screen the fronts. Selling them here as raw bagged, and the three others just raw because of the print runs. The runs were rough on the following three as you already may know. The polybagged ones look much better.

Harley Quinn 1 NYCC Foil

4 available

$50 raw NM+

9A1AC6FB-9C18-421D-A416-C673ADE8A8B3_zpsb93n49fm.jpg

:takeit: x1 (if available)

Jusy got an email from another seller using your images from here. :tonofbricks:

Pm the info

The person who is sending you this email is board member Kevlar - who is too lazy to do his own work apparently - everyone is free to PM and let him know how tacky it is for someone to do this. He's a friend but has a bad habit of stealing photos. He actually once stole a photo of mine of Tower Bridge in London off Facebook and passed it off as his own in one of his FaceBook posts.

No class

lol

He's too busy taking photos at the gym..........

Pm the info

No class

lol

No...i just figure id work smarter and not harder. Dre is getting dinner out of it...what more does he want? lol

Pm the info

No class

lol

No...i just figure id work smarter and not harder. Dre is getting dinner out of it...what more does he want? lol

Lame

Pm the info

No class

lol

Apparently public shaming. :sorry:

Pm the info

No class

lol

:roflmao:

He-Man / Thubdercats 1 NYCC Foil

(10 available) limit 2 per

$40 raw NM+ or better

298F495F-6448-481A-AF9C-73DFE4A38CC0_zpszax2n5xg.jpg

I'll take 2

Sorry, sold out of this with last person who requested.

Such is the nature of being late to the party. Should you come across more, I would still be a buyer.

Thanks