• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Best Headlights Covers!
2 2

424 posts in this topic

Can hardly believe the gloss and color strike on this one. (And my scanner can hardly believe it either.) A nice bright copy.

Weird Chills is such a great title for a horror book. Should've lasted more than three issues!

2v17xqe.jpg

8 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I didn't find out about that con until 3:30 yesterday. Was it good? Decent amount of books like this?

It was a good show, not a TON of golden age, but if you looked you could find it! This venue was cool, they had it kinda separated; one half as mainly just comic book sellers and the other half was more entertainment/art/media related.

I know Harvey's from a certain era get no love because of the abundance of file copies, but this one could buck the trend. The Headlights are the focal point on this one. You just know  that guys hands.....

First Love Illustrated #11.jpg

Edited by sagii

4 hours ago, sagii said:

I know Harvey's from a certain era get no love because of the abundance of file copies, but this one could buck the trend. The Headlights are the focal point on this one. You just know  that guys hands.....

That guy's hands...this guy's face...more Harvey headlight goodness.  Apologies to the more sophisticated boardies for bringing this down to a 3rd grade level...just cant help myself sometimes...

fli20.jpg

4 hours ago, szavisca said:

That guy's hands...this guy's face...more Harvey headlight goodness.  Apologies to the more sophisticated boardies for bringing this down to a 3rd grade level...just cant help myself sometimes...

fli20.jpg

That is a beaut! I know you love the Harvey romance line, and that one deserves a second look by any esoteric book lover. Those headlights are blinding. Hey if a comic book fan site can't get juvenile every once in a while what kind of world do we live in ? :D

Edited by sagii