• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Berkeley Comic Con Nov. 13 Comics-only event!

60 posts in this topic

Thanks for reminding me to mention that the con website has a wantlist form that gets spread to all the dealers. So attendees really can get access to everything the vendors have back at the shop or the warehouse, not just what they brought that day.

We hooked a lot of people up via the online wantlist last time.

:acclaim:

Oh stop that! lol

But Brain is right. (Who woulda thunk?) :) If you have wants, do submit them. Why such an old fashioned concept? Because this is a real old fashion comic book con.

I really am psyched for this and future Berkeley Cons.

Oh stop that! lol

But Brain is right. (Who woulda thunk?) :) If you have wants, do submit them. Why such an old fashioned concept? Because this is a real old fashion comic book con.

:o

(tsk)

:baiting:

:grin:

Oh stop that! lol

(tsk)

I tried replying in a most friendly way thrice from my IPad 3. But you had to embed so many hard returns I kept deleting my genuinely friendly replies. Finally had to start deleting the hard returns. But maybe that is what you wanted. So whatevah! :(

Oh stop that! lol

(tsk)

I tried replying in a most friendly way thrice from my IPad 3. But you had to embed so many hard returns I kept deleting my genuinely friendly replies. Finally had to start deleting the hard returns. But maybe that is what you wanted. So whatevah! :(

You know that every encounter with you that I have is a wonderfull thing,

and I look forward to seeing you again in Berkely my friend. :foryou:

Oh stop that! lol

(tsk)

You know that every encounter with you that I have is a wonderfull thing,

and I look forward to seeing you again in Berkely my friend. :foryou:

Aw c'mere ya big lug! :foryou:

I also want to mention there should be at least three new dealers this time, plus Harvey and I are always adding new stuff. For instance, he is due to get back the highest graded Wonder Woman 106 at some point next week and I have a lot of new high grade books. As another example, my bronze age Batman box is about 50% stuff I didn't have at the August Berkeley show. So, we try to keep it fresh.

Old school Berkeley Comic Con is back. Put on by Wormboy and myself.

Noon to five pm on Nov. 13. About a dozen comic dealers with a lot of fresh inventory.

http://www.berkeleycomiccon.com/

Admission $5 and refunded if you spend $100 in the room.

:banana:

Really looking forward to this show! It was a ton of fun last time.

I just made the rounds to the local comic book shops Thursday and handed out stacks of flyers. Big thanks to Fantastic Comics in Berkeley. Dr. Comics & Mister Games, The Escapist and The Cape & Cowl (great new shop!) in Oakland, and Stand-Up comics in Albany. It's very cool of you to let us promote the show in your shops. SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL COMIC SHOPS!

Marc and I had lunch after that on Telegraph (thanks for the pasta Marc!) and talked comics of course.

We'll have more updates, but feel free to reach out to either of us with questions or comments.

Thanks for your support!

Tim

Hello all,

Hope to see you all on the 13th! I have a full run of Sgt Fury and 2-130 of Lois lane coming in and if interested in any of those PM me as I will not be bringing many of those... I have 7 short boxes of high grade marvel and 8 boxes of some nice books about $15 and under and you can find some tasty morsels in those boxes. Feel free to PM me with anything you would like me to delist and bring from my eBay store also.

My store name is harveydoss2016

See you all soon