• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

9 posts in this topic

I have had these two models, and others, for over 15 years. They were already professionally painted when I bought them. They are in very nice shape with a couple of paint rubs on both of them. You can see in the pic that the Thing as a paint rub on his right pointer finger knuckle. The Hulk has one on his butt and he also has a black paint strip on the back of his arm. There are a couple of other smaller paint rubs as well. I could provide additional pics is requested, The Hulk is 13" tall and the Thing is 11.5" tall.

I have no clue what to ask for the 2 of them so let's start with $300 for the pair or best offer. This includes shipping in the conus. No international on these sorry. I accept Paypal.

<a  href=Thing_zpsnjyohq7c.jpg' alt='Thing_zpsnjy

Both of these kits are vinyl model released by Horizon in the 90's.

There may have been resin re-casts of these kits but I'm not sure of that and don't see any on eBay now.

I've always loved the sculpt on this Hulk model.