• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS : Comics, TPBs, Lots, Mags - UPDATED 11/10 - Blurays now $6 each.

211 posts in this topic

Anyone else notice "I also cannot accept Paypal at this time (well, only personal payments)"

Big red flag right there.

The biggest red flag is that it was Chip.

I am settling in for another threatening to kill himself story / pleading to not get thrown out of the house / begging for sales to save his life while spending hours in the forums talking about Star Wars.

But maybe that's just me.

I haven't gotten mine yet, either. I sent him a pm about 3 weeks ago asking if my books had shipped, and his response was that he was currently trying to avoid being evicted from his home, and for me to please be patient, as he would ship them soon. I figured that if the guy is legitimately facing losing his home, I wasn't going to bother him about $25.00 worth of books, and pretty much accepted the fact that I'm probably not going to see the books. On the other hand, if I see or hear about him running another sales thread, I'll be one of the first ones in line asking him where in the hell my books are.