• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Doctor Aphra Appreciation Thread

49 posts in this topic

Darth Vader jettisoned her out of an airlock in Darth Vader #25. Not sure how she survived that to hook up with Luke.

Unbelievable that Marvel couldn't even let the death go for a while before announcing she somehow tricked Vader and survived. Darth Vader #25 came out on Wednesday and Marvel spills the beans on Thursday. Unbelievable!

Welcome to the modern world of ADHD comics, where HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!

:roflmao:

Nice! Thanks for the list of covers! Already picking out the ones I like (Elsa, Pichelli, & Regular Cover). Honestly, though, it doesn't look like you could go wrong with any one of them!

Nice! I might have to pick up all but the 1:100

The regular cover is still holding strong.  Is there still speculation that Aphra will appear in rebels or one of the movies?  I'm just surprised interest in this issue hasn't faded by now. 

First original Star Wars character not from the films to lead a Marvel comic series…

Can I get a :bump: for the bad Doctor?

Who's still on the series? Anyone picking up the 6-inch figures? Who wants to see BT1 and 000 on the big screen tearing it up in SW's first R-rated movie?

1455785876_dv3aphraa.thumb.jpg.280045e83775226d4745726990a9d5c7.jpg