• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Doctor Aphra Appreciation Thread

49 posts in this topic

Love Aphra and the surrounding cast. 

Really have enjoyed the majority of the series. Last couple have been so-so, but maybe that's just build-up. 

Have to say that I'm not a big fan of the covers with scenes from the movies.  Feel like it's taking away from the series. 

Patrick

Series is ending in December and rebooting. 

Rumors of D+ Disney development. 

6-inch SW Black Series figures

Still got dem sweet Ashley Witter covers. 

AND NOBODY CARES (#37 had <21000 presales)

aphra33.thumb.jpg.2225b0bf7fbe5b4ffb1645a7c897addd.jpgaphra34.thumb.jpg.2a8bbb7f5bd8541df9c3c223050d5440.jpg

aphra35.thumb.jpg.bc9006df16c8fdef865ab5214aa619c3.jpgaphra36.thumb.jpg.79e47952425c1f8ca60a17c12ce0cb78.jpg

aphra37.thumb.jpg.8a9879ae3bb70ecc9131ac352669b7b8.jpgaphra38.thumb.jpg.8abca1b490f84aa6fa3abe42bdc00f09.jpg

Edited by oldmilwaukee6er

5 hours ago, shiro9 said:

Is this Star Wars Unity a good source for TV/Movie News or did they just make this up because nobody cares about their site?  Most of the other articles all link them for this rumor.

Agreed. Or this article that, after the title, repeatedly refers to Aphra as "he" 

https://asapland.com/dr-aphra-could-make-her-debut-in-a-disney-series/9795/ 

7 hours ago, shiro9 said:

Is this Star Wars Unity a good source for TV/Movie News or did they just make this up because nobody cares about their site?  Most of the other articles all link them for this rumor.

i browsed site a little and i dont see any other stuff with fake rumors. so they dont seem to have a history of fake news

Edited by williamblood

54 minutes ago, Carey Kamrowski said:

Impossible... Aphra is a lesbian...

Though she's definitely had women love interests of late, I thought she was bi-sexual.  

I could definitely be wrong though. 

Patrick