• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Transplant's GA bonanza

132 posts in this topic

This thread reminds me of a Grand Funk Railroad song. Any guesses as to which one?

I'll take a stab at it.

That’s a good ‘un, but I was thinking of a long song from their first record and also on their live record. The title starts with T and ends with C.

See you next Tuesday

Didn't realize you were calling me a in my own sales thread.

Had never heard this one. Learned something new.

Same! Always wondered about all those posters I never saw the following Tuesday. I figured stuff just came up.

This thread reminds me of a Grand Funk Railroad song. Any guesses as to which one?

I'll take a stab at it.

That’s a good ‘un, but I was thinking of a long song from their first record and also on their live record. The title starts with T and ends with C.

Live version has a great drum solo :)

-bc

I'll take a stab at it.

I should have guessed because I have that vinyl. I got it.

I'll take a stab at it.

"Thee you next Cuesday"?

That's hilarious.

Before I claimed it, I checked to see if I could send you a PM. Guess what: I could

Now I'm on ignore. That's fine, I'm out

See you next Tuesday

I got a vacation for using STF and U in a post I directed at this tool in the past. Now, are the mods going to let this fly?

Big talk too. Internet mouth.

Is that a threat? (shrug) I was thinking about a book, but now I'm scaaaarreed.

Im sure he could give you a thousand references,if you are serious.

Yes you are slow

Very.

Someone a little quicker would be posting some more books with all the action this thread is getting.

I'm so bad at this stuff.