• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 day only ASM CGC Silver and Bronze 9.4's and 9.8's Now Take 10% OFF

13 posts in this topic

Hi and thanks for checking out my sales thread.

Terms:

First :takeit: in thread trumps all PM's except in the case of a finalized PM agreement concluding in a :takeit: in PM, date and timestamp will be used to determine winner.

Shipping is at calculated cost: Priority Mail fully insured with signature confirmation to anywhere in the continental US or Canada. For international shipping please contact me first.

Paypal or personal check accepted

Returns accepted within 14 days for refund as long as the slab or comic have not been damaged or cracked out. Buyer pays return shipping unless the mistake was mine.

No HoS or Probationers

:news: Now 10% off!

ASM 176 CGC 9.8 White $150

Nearly perfect wrap and well centered.

ASM2017620CGC209_820White20FC_zpscgecqqvq.jpg

ASM 177 CGC 9.8 White $185

Nearly perfect wrap

ASM2017720CGC209_820White20FC_zpsbpk7i06s.jpg

ASM #59 CGC 9.4 Off-White SOLD -graded in 2004 likely unpressed.

ASM%2059%209_4%20FC_zpsrpvdtpgm.jpg

ASM #64 CGC 9.4 White $260

ASM%2064%20FC_zpskshfrzdl.jpg

ASM #64 Back Cover Scan by request

ASM%2064%20BC_zpstsphdg3u.jpg

Thanks,

Dan

:news:

Now take 10% off listed prices:

ASM #176 CGC 9.8 White $150

ASM #177 CGC 9.8 White $185

ASM #64 CGC 9.4 White $260

My apologies to mlovest and any others who may have tried to contact me in the last 2 weeks on here or otherwise. Things got crazy with work and I fell ill and totally dropped the ball here, but I probably wouldn't have been able to ship them in the same-day or 1 day turnaround I strive for. I'm back to good health and work has settled down so take advantage of the discount or hit me up on any of these or PM. I will have these up for the next 24 hours at this price before moving them ebay with at least a 13% markup from original prices.

Thanks,

Dan