• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MCCS Comic-Con Okinawa!! 10/15/2016

32 posts in this topic

Hey fellow boardies,

I am stationed overseas due to my job, so i don't get to go out and travel to other states to take advantage of the comic-con awesomeness and its events like everyone else. Due to the popularity of Marvel, DC, and Image comics our very own Military services provided a great opportunity for people of Okinawa to experience a comic-con here instead. A lot of our service members deserve a great event and i was happy to see it first hand. A lot of people came out and even had Jon Bogdanove come out and sign a lot of comics for a lot of the people there. Going to be posting a few pictures so everyone can see how thankful we are for the military service that provided this great event for our brave men and women in the military uniform.

IMAG0016_zpsb9pd3lx7.jpg

Jon Bagdanove signing my Superman Man of Steel # 18, and # 19...very excited to meet him. I said thank you for signing my comics and he said "thank you for your service." I asked him what comic series he enjoyed the most drawing and creating and he picked my # 18 up and said "this one..." smiled and said "anymore comics that you need signing please come back and i will sign them no problem.."

IMAG0013_zps2nj6xu6r.jpg