• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Punisher Limited Series

12 posts in this topic

Had to do it...

I was getting ready for Phoenix Con six months ago and saw that Mike Zeck was gonna be there. What do I have in my collection that he could sign? Oh yeah...the Punisher Limited Series! Overall I was happy with the grades and I think the books look awesome in the new new cases. I like the Punisher but I'm not in love with him so at some point I'm gonna need to part ways with this set. Until then I will enjoy having it in my collection!

17680.jpg

See more journals by surfer99

Dope looking books Surfer!

I think they sport excellent signature placement and they do look stunning in the new CGC Holders! :-)

It would have been nice if you would have landed the 9.8 SS on all of them, but oh well, I guess we can't always get the 9.8! (although we try!)

Hope all is well on your end brother!

-Professor Pecora

Thanks Rune, thanks Professor! Of course all 9.8s would be the best possible outcome but it could've been worse. I've been doin well, pickin up some nice books here and there. Will post another set I got back from CGC shortly that I'm even happier with.

Of course all 9.8s would be the best possible outcome but it could've been worse.

Hey Surfer! Glad to hear you're doing well!

Yes, I totally agree with you as those are some nice looking CGC SS 9.4's! However, this is just "me" talking, my OCD would kick in and I would have to sell the 9.4's and put them towards attaining CGC 9.8 WP examples to have signed by Mike Zeck in order to make a complete CGC SS (Mike Zeck) 9.8 Punisher Limited Series Set! Plus, with the entire set being 9.8 SS, it will make it easier (more marketable) to sell when you decide to part with them. That's just my 2c;)

I'm looking forward to the other books you'll be posting soon!

Have a great rest of the weekend Surfer!

-Professor Pecora

Such a great set. Really. It's criminal that those books aren't $500 raw. Just criminal.

$1,000!

oh wait, before that happens I need a few more #1s. I have like 6 sets of #2 - #5.