• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For those who speculate in brand new comics...

66 posts in this topic

I'd tell you the name of the shop but then you'd just doxx them on your website the next time you were feeling upset.

It's just comic shop bashing.

Somebody hurt you.

Now you're lashing out.

There is NO shop in the world that:

Takes subscriptions.

Orders those books.

Then offers those special orders to completely different customers first.

It makes no sense at all.

You made it up.

And if there was.

They would deserve a " doxx"

( whatever the eff that is)

Anyway...

Liar,liar, pants on fire.

The fact that you haven't been banned from here after releasing a board member's personal information in one of your homages to Milehigh Chuck is amazing. Don't respond to my posts.

I'd tell you the name of the shop but then you'd just doxx them on your website the next time you were feeling upset.

It's just comic shop bashing.

Somebody hurt you.

Now you're lashing out.

There is NO shop in the world that:

Takes subscriptions.

Orders those books.

Then offers those special orders to completely different customers first.

It makes no sense at all.

You made it up.

And if there was.

They would deserve a " doxx"

( whatever the eff that is)

Anyway...

Liar,liar, pants on fire.

The fact that you haven't been banned from here after releasing a board member's personal information in one of your homages to Milehigh Chuck is amazing. Don't respond to my posts.

one of your homages to Milehigh Chuck

Sorry.

I don't know what that means.

I'm pretty sure I can respond to anything I take a fancy to.

Sorry.

Chump.

As the person who was doxxed by Larry - which can still be found on his website BTW.

We should be talking about how Larry thinks its ok to call out other retailers while providing the interior image of a comic book a month before it is released to both Bleedingcool and his google+ group all in the name of speculation.

I wonder what Marvel would think if they knew Larry was the key to the leak of the Venom #1 interior pages with dialogue which can easily be tracked through Larrys own posts.

remember when they said they wanted to wait until release day for people to know who the new Venom was?

Thanks Larry

hm hm hm

To be honest I remember seeing Larrys at Wizard World and he had some great deals on comics. However, the dude was straight up mean to anybody who asked any question. Whether it was a good or bad question. Not sure who it was...but the deals where awesome!

To be honest I remember seeing Larrys at Wizard World and he had some great deals on comics. However, the dude was straight up mean to anybody who asked any question. Whether it was a good or bad question. Not sure who it was...but the deals where awesome!

the dude was straight up mean

Curious.

Mean, how?

Anybody else treated poorly by us at shows this year?

( feedback from shows is usually pretty positive )

Curious.

Mean, how?

For me to be specific that is always near impossible for me due to my terrible memory on top of this being like 6 months ago. I just remember overhearing people asking things along the lines of "can you go lower on prices", "do you have this", etc.. I just remember overhearing the tone of response not agreeing with the person asking. This perception of mine could very have been a bit influenced as well as when i was heading into the show a friend of mine went and I quote "The guy at Larry is a d*#$!" Not sure why, never even asked.

To be Frank, MY experience was great, like i said great deals and I dropped a slew of $. Hope that helps clear up that statement a bit..?

As the person who was doxxed by Larry - which can still be found on his website BTW.

We should be talking about how Larry thinks its ok to call out other retailers while providing the interior image of a comic book a month before it is released to both Bleedingcool and his google+ group all in the name of speculation.

I wonder what Marvel would think if they knew Larry was the key to the leak of the Venom #1 interior pages with dialogue which can easily be tracked through Larrys own posts.

remember when they said they wanted to wait until release day for people to know who the new Venom was?

Thanks Larry

hm hm hm

*shrug*

How do I post on Bleeding cool?

All Marvel & DC books are torrent files the Saturday before they ship.

Publisher / printer or distributor obviously posts them.

Shops don't get until Tuesday. It's my job to post stuff that sells comics.

But for being a dink, I'm going to be one too.

I'm going to spell out:

comicbookscalping.com / jimmylinguinni / Alex Hoptf / Hip Hoptf variants as clear as I can Monday for Aftershock.

Bet they'll mess when the "charity guy" is also the "comic book SCALPING" guy.

Anyway...

You should start another Instagram / Twitter account & harass some more twelve year olds.

Have a great weekend.

Smoke MO dope.

So Venom #1 comes out November 23. You posted the first three pages of the book, cell phone pictures of interior pages - and sent them to Bleedingcool. You posted them on Google+ first, date stamped ect.

So how does you leaking a book a month before it comes out equate to not spoiling and leaking a story that Marvel clearly didn't want out until date of release?

Now to the personal attacks, my variants with Animosity say Hiphopf Comics CBSI: Comic SPECULATION and INVESTING.. And yes, the Animosity #3 variant has so far raised $2300 USD - with the remaining copies being graded with those proceeds also going to charity. Yes. I am that guy.

Can you show an instragram account that contacted your daughter or even instagram posts by me about you? No because they don't exist.

The fact that people contact me telling me you're telling them that should really tell you what those people think of you and your delusions.

XOXO

Curious.

Mean, how?

For me to be specific that is always near impossible for me due to my terrible memory on top of this being like 6 months ago. I just remember overhearing people asking things along the lines of "can you go lower on prices", "do you have this", etc.. I just remember overhearing the tone of response not agreeing with the person asking. This perception of mine could very have been a bit influenced as well as when i was heading into the show a friend of mine went and I quote "The guy at Larry is a d*#$!" Not sure why, never even asked.

To be Frank, MY experience was great, like i said great deals and I dropped a slew of $. Hope that helps clear up that statement a bit..?

Ok?

lol...

You were treated properly, we had stuff you were looking for at a decent price.

Yet you bash us online because a friend told you I was a .

( he probably heard it online from Alex Hoptf )

Thanks man!

( in Philly we "killed it', one of my best shows ever )

Anybody treated poorly this year at shows, please post.

I need to learn & grow.

Thanks Larry

hm hm hm

*shrug*

I'm going to spell out:

comicbookscalping.com / jimmylinguinni / Alex Hoptf / Hip Hoptf variants as clear as I can Monday for Aftershock.

Anyway...

You should start another Instagram / Twitter account & harass some more twelve year olds.

Have a great weekend.

Smoke MO dope.

So Venom #1 comes out November 23. You posted the first three pages of the book, cell phone pictures of interior pages - and sent them to Bleedingcool. You posted them on Google+ first, date stamped ect.

So how does you leaking a book a month before it comes out equate to not spoiling and leaking a story that Marvel clearly didn't want out until date of release?

Can you show an instragram account that contacted your daughter or even instagram posts by me about you? No because they don't exist.

The fact that people contact me telling me you're telling them that should really tell you what those people think of you and your delusions.

XOXO

I didn't send Bleeding Cool anything.

Now your a CBSI fellow, right?

Take a peek on their group & see the venting for Rich 'borrowing" a post or two from there.

How is it different for me?

The three pages you are referring to were made available to general public.

( unless somebody texted them to you :)

Pretty sure I could post those...

( but I posted a Wikipedia Image first , Alex )

Sorry you were too baked to miss that.

Thanks Larry

hm hm hm

*shrug*

I'm going to spell out:

Anyway...

Have a great weekend.

Smoke MO dope.

XOXO

I didn't send Bleeding Cool anything.

Now your a CBSI fellow, right?

Take a peek on their group & see the venting for Rich 'borrowing" a post or two from there.

How is it different for me?

The three pages you are referring to were made available to general public.

( unless somebody texted them to you :)

Pretty sure I could post those...

( but I posted a Wikipedia Image first , Alex )

Sorry you were too baked to miss that.

Wrong, the pages released to the public do not contain dialogue where the images you posted on Google+ do. Don't worry Larry, I'll gather the images and post them here for posterity.

Again, leaking a book a month before it comes out is fine if you arn't a DINK that keeps trying to call out other comic retailers. (thumbs u

Pages released by Marvel (notice they are scans without dialogue

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/10/26/marvel-preview-gives-new-look-at-venom-1/6

this was sent to me on Tuesday, its a screen cap of a post you made in your speculation group.

pnqifq7gnm3271oa5etfs6ae9o10qij12_zpssdmvic9v.png

So you didn't leak the new Venom character and didn't release pages of a Marvel comic a month before release?

hm hm hm

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/10/26/marvel-preview-gives-new-look-at-venom-1/6

this was sent to me on Tuesday, its a screen cap of a post you made in your speculation group.

So you didn't leak the new Venom character and didn't release pages of a Marvel comic a month before release?

hm hm hm

I "speculated" who the new Venom character is?

Cool for me to guess?

Thanks!

Those "charity Animosities" sure are being "scalped" on the secondary market.

The "comic book scalping guy " couldn't have anything to do with that...

Consumers are being scalped: the act of cutting or tearing a part of the human scalp, with hair attached, from the head of an enemy as a trophy.

Who is that charity guy?

Who is that scalping guy?

Eh?

That ain't a good look for Aftershock.

hm hm hm

Cool for me to guess?

lol I'm sure thats how Marvel will look at it.

hm hm hm

Cool for me to guess?

lol I'm sure thats how Marvel will look at it.

Give it your best effort, let's revisit in a few weeks & see how this works out for you, Alex.

Eh?

So who is rumored to be the new venom?

Larry :devil:

Larry is crusty in person but not inhospitable. At least he was to me, and I considered both our transaction and interactions pleasant. In fact I now look to see if he is at a show, but he don't come too far North too much.

Curious.

Mean, how?

Yes! You glare at me all the time when I walk by!

:cry: