• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

6 posts in this topic

Two books in this thread. I mostly sell in Gold forum. I have always loved The Crow though.

I am going back to the roots of my collecting which was to have 100 books that are my favorites and just collect and upgrade them. Right now I have 4 small boxes overflowing and needing a 5th. I need to cut it back a little.

There are not hairline major scratches on the slabs- it is my scanner that has a scratch.

I've been on eBay since '98 and have 100% positive feedback and was a dealer doing shows and with a shop in the early 90's. You can check out my kudos here Kudos Thread- Thanks!

trumps PM

Shipping: Raw books $7 US and $15 Canada

Slabs: $15 US and $30 Canada- sorry, that is what it usually costs me.

Returns on raw books- please contact within 7 days of receipt of book for return. Buyer pays return shipping.

No returns on slabs.

Payment via PayPal or Google Wallet. Checks and MO's are accepted but checks have to clear before shipping.