Black Adam's Feedback Thread

11 posts in this topic

1,568 posts

Please post any Kudos/Feedback here. Thanks!

1,166 posts

Sold Adam a nice JIM 85 and payment was prompt and communication was excellent. Would deal with again.

13,793 posts

Great buyer, good communication and quick payment, I highly do recommend doing business with Sean, AA++ (thumbs u

1,166 posts

Bought a bunch of GN's and TPB's from Black_Adam. Nice guy to deal with...prompt shipment. Books were packed with amazing care and with really nice protection. There was no way that shipment was getting damaged. Very happy with grading and merchandise. THanks!

7,956 posts

Sean picked up a half dozen books in my last thread, great buyer, friendly and professional, clear communication and follow up. Many thanks to you again Sean, its appreciated. :smile:

Cheers,

R

5,842 posts

Sean bought several books from my thread, and was a pleasure to deal with. Easy to talk to, fast pay, absolutely no issues at all, and I'd gladly deal with again. Thanks bud! A+!

1,885 posts

Bought a slabbed book from Sean's sales thread and received it in just a few days. Double-boxed and packed with lotsa bubble wrap, so it was rock solid. Definitely recommended for a smooth, worry-free purchase!

4,103 posts

Great deal on a GL7 with superbly sercure packing and fast shipment. Thanks!

11,366 posts

Picked up a sharp slabbed Tec' from Sean, and the transaction couldn't have gone any smoother.  Great communication, shipped super-securely, and he even waited for me to return from a short trip before sending it off.  Top-notch across the board, and I look forward to more deals with him in the future. (thumbsu

5,576 posts

Sean is a great guy to work with. And his packaging for shipment to Australia was so good not even the Tasmanian devil could have done the book any harm!

3,345 posts

Did a fairly sizeable deal with Sean.  Great guy!  Excellent packaging, great communication, no complaints at all.  Looking forward to our next deal.