• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Adam's Feedback Thread
1 1

18 posts in this topic

Bought a bunch of GN's and TPB's from Black_Adam. Nice guy to deal with...prompt shipment. Books were packed with amazing care and with really nice protection. There was no way that shipment was getting damaged. Very happy with grading and merchandise. THanks!

Sean picked up a half dozen books in my last thread, great buyer, friendly and professional, clear communication and follow up. Many thanks to you again Sean, its appreciated. :smile:

Cheers,

R

Sean bought several books from my thread, and was a pleasure to deal with. Easy to talk to, fast pay, absolutely no issues at all, and I'd gladly deal with again. Thanks bud! A+!

Picked up a sharp slabbed Tec' from Sean, and the transaction couldn't have gone any smoother.  Great communication, shipped super-securely, and he even waited for me to return from a short trip before sending it off.  Top-notch across the board, and I look forward to more deals with him in the future. (thumbsu

I purchased an EC Archives book from Sean, and it arrived fast, and well packaged for the journey. The book looks like new, just as described, and quite a surprise! Again, thank you, Sean. - Bill

Edited by Artifiction

Purchased a new omnibus from Black_Adam. Item was shipped promptly and arrived in excellent condition and packaging. Seller comes highly recommended. Thanks!