• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GODZILLA: KING OF MONSTERS (3/22/19)
2 2

292 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, kagenish said:

I really like the final trailer but I also got to the HBO sneak peek and damn that scene was awesome.

I don't think I've ever seen a 'proper' Godzilla film. This might be it :wishluck:

Replaced my desktop at work, that had the Original 6 Avengers, with a King of the Monsters one.

Has Rodan, Gidhorah, Godzilla, and Mothra.

After The Rise of Skywalker, in 2020, I may have to switch my desktop from upcoming movies to something else.

Edit: Basically this one:

wp4179621.jpg

Edited by TwoPiece

26 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Replaced my desktop at work, that had the Original 6 Avengers, with a King of the Monsters one.

Has Rodan, Gidhorah, Godzilla, and Mothra.

After The Rise of Skywalker, in 2020, I may have to switch my desktop from upcoming movies to something else.

Edit: Basically this one:

wp4179621.jpg

This is so fantastic! And to have all these big monsters in one film again adds to the excitement.

I went back to watch Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack and then Godzilla: Final Wars in preparation. Really fun films, no matter how to large creatures look due to the designs of that time.