• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GODZILLA: KING OF MONSTERS (3/22/19)
2 2

292 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

emotion01.gif.4b4a355224a9ef54a76c36d43bedefa2.gif

"Up from the depths, thirty feet high, breathing fire with his head in the sky - FATZILLA!"

15 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

"Up from the depths, 30 feet wide, look at his guts there, he's eaten all the pies! FATZILLA!"

:headbang:

With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound
He pulls the spitting high-tension wires down

Helpless people on subway trains
Scream, bug-eyed, as he looks in on them

He picks up a bus and he throws it back down
As he wades through the buildings towards the center of town

Edited by Bosco685

8 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

:headbang:

With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound
He pulls the spitting high-tension wires down

Helpless people on subway trains
Scream, bug-eyed, as he looks in on them

He picks up a bus and he throws it back down
As he wades through the buildings towards the center of town

That is sh:censored:

8 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

FATZILLA! FATZILLA!

And FATZOO-KIE 

Why Godzukie? Why? 

3 minutes ago, tv horror said:

I CAN'T HELP IT IT'S WHAT i DO, I'M THE COMIC RELIEF. 

images.jpg

You're saying Fatzilla can't hold our attention on his own, without a hapless young sidekick?  Did he not just come up from the depths? Is he not thirty stories high? Does he not breathe fire with his head in the sky? 

He's FATZILLA! 

That should be enough. 

1 minute ago, Get Marwood & I said:

You're saying Fatzilla can't hold our attention on his own, without a hapless young sidekick?  Did he not just come up from the depths? Is he not thirty stories high? Does he not breathe fire with his head in the sky? 

He's FATZILLA! 

That should be enough. 

emotion01.gif.9b7182843e1b48197e1857b602c30b1f.gif

:baiting:

2 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

emotion01.gif.9b7182843e1b48197e1857b602c30b1f.gif

:baiting:

I agree. There's only so many times you can 'come up from the depths' before it gets old, no matter how tall you are. And as for fire breathing? I've seen fiercer flames fly from my arse on curry night :sumo:

Toho must feel really confident at this point.

Recently, a report by Variety shed light on Toho and its plants to expand into the U.S. by 2021.

According to the piece, Toho will be expanding its Toho International Inc. subsidiary in order to work more easily within Hollywood. The branch has been given a whopping $14 million this year to bolster activity following a period of dormancy.

While few solid details have been announced by Toho on the expansion, the group did confirm Hiroyasu Matsuoka will act as the branch’s representative director. The leader is currently overseeing Toho’s movie and TV content sales along with the branch’s international businesses. Overall, Toho says this expansion will be part of its ‘Toho Vision 2021 Medium-term Management Strategy’ that debuted last year.

As details about the move are sparse, reports believe this western expansion will rely on mainstay characters such as Godzilla. In a recent statement, Toho did allude to its plans to further grow its most popular properties upon the world stage. “We will work toward the full implementation of JAPAN IP (Japanese entertainment content by Toho and others) on a global scale,” the company said.