• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible Hulk 1 CGC SS 2.0 - Closed and moved to ebay

14 posts in this topic

No probies, hall of shamers, or anyone I have on ignore.

Shipping and insurance is included in the US. Exact to everywhere else. I only ship priority mail.

Payment by check, money order, or Paypal only. Checks must clear before items will ship. Time payments can possibly be made so message me to discuss it.

First :takeit: wins but I will listen to offers through pm. Worst I can say is no but I am fairly easy to deal with.

No returns on CGC books

It is an option that you can add on. It is either an extra $5 or $10 per book. I figured why not get it on this one since it is a book he actually created instead of all those 90s books people have him sign.

Do all the SS books with Stans sig automatically get the Stan Lee sig label or is it extra? Sorry for the question in your sales thread and great book you have for sale.

oh how I wish the signature was ONLY on the label so when those :censored::facepalm: get Pedigree copies signed I could still buy the book. :pullhair: Cool label though.