• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CUBS WIN RELAUNCHSW 1, Dr. Strange 1, IF 1, SS 1, FF 52 9.0 & Luke Cage

21 posts in this topic

CUBS WIN RELAUNCH

Ok, I started getting sick when I launched this plus with the WS, I wasn't able to give proper attention. Prices lowered on most. I'd like to move these.

Rules:

-No probies or Hall of Shamers. I reserve the right to not transact with anyone should I find out to be one of the aforementioned.

-Take it in thread is king and trumps any PM negotiation. I will try to monitor/reply to PM's, but I can't check during the work day save 15 minutes in the morn/afternoon and lunch hour.

--Payment expected within 48 hours of auction end. Methods: PP, personal check, money order, cashiers check. Personal checks must clear before I ship. Transactions over $500 I ask for non-PayPal methods please.

-Shipping: $6 for raws . $12 for up to 2 slabs, then generally I add insurance on my dime. Prefer to keep CONUS. If I were to sell outside of CONUS, I do declare full value and shipping would be exact.

-Returns: Raw books, notify me within 3 days of receipt that you have an issue and book/s in question should be returned immediately after notifying me of the issue. Refund will be price of book, return shipping on buyer and no partial refunds.

NO returns on slabs

My kudos and ebay ID are in my sig line. I don't sell much on the bay anymore for reasons like most folks. I've had a number of successful threads here and unfortunately most folks didn't bother to leave kudos to help build my rep.

Not looking to trade. Believe that covers everything. Thanks for looking.

Please bear with me as photobucket is really running slow.

All books are complete.