• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So, just for kicks I started a youtube channel...
1 1

88 posts in this topic

I'd like to say that I plan on posting highly polished programming, but actually it's more my rambling musings and remembrances concerning comics, statues, movies, and TV, leaning a bit more heavy on the comics. It will also include statue reviews, and quick 1-2 minute videos about new Gold and Silver Age acquisitions.

If you've got a spare 4 minutes and 14 seconds, take a look at the video I posted last night in which I harken back to my first Comic-Con, or the day I fell in love with Superman #18...

Very cool! I subscribed as well. I like hearing the stories because it takes you back to those moments. The only issue I have is I traded my sups #9 about three weeks ago and I felt like it was saying "I bet you miss me"...

Subscribed, but if you're going to be on Youtube, when do we see you hold the camera with one hand and bend your books with the other, showing off your keys? :grin:

Hard to bend those slabs, but I'll give it a shot! (thumbs u

I just finished watching all of your videos, and they are all outstanding! I subscribed as well, and your channel is now one of my favorites on YouTube. Is there any chance you might do a video of your comic room? Well done, Jeff! (thumbs u

I just finished watching all of your videos, and they are all outstanding! I subscribed as well, and your channel is now one of my favorites on YouTube. Is there any chance you might do a video of your comic room? Well done, Jeff! (thumbs u

Awesome! I'm really glad that you enjoyed them. Most of my good comics are not in the house, but I'll certainly be showing more books off in future videos. :hi:

New video this morning! This one is just a short 3 minute review of the DC Designer Series Dark Knight III The Master Race Batman statue by Adam Kubert. Hope you like...

I just watched this video, and that is one fine looking Batman statue! Well done, Jeff!

New video this morning! This one is just a short 3 minute review of the DC Designer Series Dark Knight III The Master Race Batman statue by Adam Kubert. Hope you like...

I just watched this video, and that is one fine looking Batman statue! Well done, Jeff!

Thanks! I really think it's a bargain for the price. I haven't even put it with my other statues yet, it's sitting prominently on my coffee table.

Nice videos, thanks for taking the time to make them. Subscribed.

Thanks, they've been a lot of fun to do. Now my son wants a youtube channel so he can review Lego sets!

Fire one up for him! Not really my thing, but he could end up with more subs than you. :o

I say put him to work. It's time he started paying for all the food he's eating. :sumo:

One of the biggest youtubers started as a kid doing Lego reviews. He now has 3.5 million subscribers and 25 million+ views on some of his videos.

Nice videos, thanks for taking the time to make them. Subscribed.

Thanks, they've been a lot of fun to do. Now my son wants a youtube channel so he can review Lego sets!

Fire one up for him! Not really my thing, but he could end up with more subs than you. :o

I say put him to work. It's time he started paying for all the food he's eating. :sumo:

One of the biggest youtubers started as a kid doing Lego reviews. He now has 3.5 million subscribers and 25 million+ views on some of his videos.

William used to watch that kid's videos every day. His dad must be involved in video production, as those videos were very professionally done, sometimes with special effects.

William is putting away a lot of grub lately. Maybe I should put him to work. hm